Status: Up and running xD

When I Go, Bring Me Back Again

Day Two, Part Four

“Well?” he asked staring down at me. I felt like a little kid who had just been busted sneaking into the cookie jar.
“I uh... um.” I couldn’t tell him the truth. I mean not only was I not allowed to, but who would believe that there brother had been dead for a year? I would look like a complete loon to him.
“Well did you mean it or not Frank? I thought you were just going to be friends with him...but if you’re serious then this is way more than I expected. I don’t know if he can handle this Frank.”
“It’s a piece of paper Mikey! It’s not anything dangerous.” I defended suddenly finding my voice.
“But you don’t know my brother. He’s fucking borderline suicide you know.” I wish he knew how much I did know. I sighed, my shoulders hanging in defeat.
“You’re right, and I’m sorry. I won’t do it anymore.” I reasoned but he shook his head.
“No you can’t do that now. You started it, and you have to finish it. But I swear, if what you wrote isn’t true, and he get’s hurt. I will personally choke the life from you Frank. I won’t lose my brother, he means way too much to me.” when the hell did he grow balls?
“O-ok.”
“So, did you mean it?” I nodded slowly.
“Then why do you bully him?” he asked quietly.
“Because.... I thought that maybe it would go away, and it didn’t. So I’m going to do whatever I can to fix this, not for me, but for him, and for you.” there was the sound of someone else breathing from behind me that startled me.
“I’m not interrupting anything am I?” it was Gerard, standing there with my calculator.
“No, I take it I forgot that?” I pointed at it, he nodded extending it to me.
“Thanks.” I unzipped my bag and dropped it in.
“Well I’ve got homework to do, so go away,” Mikey stated before shutting his door that hit me in the back. What an ass I swear. We stood there awkwardly for a few moments, till Gerard broke the silence by clearing his throat and started to walk away. I followed him, my eyes landing on a white piece of paper that was tucked inside his pocket. I got a sudden wave of courage and ran up behind him taking it.
“What’s this?” I smirked, his eyes widened and he reached for it.
“It’s nothing.” his pale cheeks tinged pink.
“Oh really? Well I beg to differ judging by the fact that there’s actually color to your face,” I laughed ducking out of the way when he lunged at me.
“Frank,” he whined.
“Yes?” I went to open it up.
“Stop it, it’s mine and it’s nothing so give it here.” I was backed up into a wall, so I had no place to go.
“Well then why are you so protective over it huh?” I finished opening it up and glanced at my writing and looked up at him to see he was still blushing.
“Someone has a secret admirer.” I cooed waving the paper.
“No I don’t, it’s just a stupid joke. Now give it back.” he tried snatching it out of the air while I continued to wave it around.
“You have some pretty bad skills you know.” he rolled his eyes finally catching it, after I held it out for him of course.
“Do you know who it’s from or are they really a secret admirer?” he shrugged folding it back up.
“It’s just some stupid prank, nobody would honestly care for me like that Frank. It’s not that hard to figure out.” he frowned.
“Don’t be so hard on yourself, there’s always something to love about everybody.”
“Well it’s possible that people could get skipped on that.”
“Are you saying you’re one of those people?” he nodded shyly.
“I guess you really don’t see yourself then. It’s a shame Gerard.” I sighed walking past him.
“What, you see me? I’m finding it hard to believe that you know who I am.” he stated.
“Well, I’ll tell you that I didn’t use to believe in a lot. But when someone is given a second chance I guess they realize that anything is possible. Even helping those who hate life so much that they kill everything inside of them to try and find happiness. I... I know more than you think Gerard, and I can’t really explain how or why... but I do. And like I said earlier, you can’t hide those dark feelings inside of you from me. I know you want to kill yourself, I know you’ve reached that point. I know that Mikey doesn’t, and he loves you to death. If you get to that point where you give up on everyone, especially yourself, don’t give up on him. Because he would do anything in this world for you, and I would too.” I explained for walking out his door.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.....this is just a filler. I really want Gerard to finally get on a level of trust with Frank. Also, I've got about three more chapters already typed up. I'm thinking about posting them....not sure yet.

I need some good romance movies for a future chapter. So if you have any you want to tell me about, please tell me! I'll pick whatever I know the most of, or maybe one I've never even seen. All ideas are welcome!

Thanks to everyone who left me comments!
DeadlyLullaby.
Hezzarther
miss.maddie.mayhem
Lotte_music
my.creative.romance.
PoeticMess.
Prof.Snuffleupagus