Juliette Woodley.

I must warn you, you have to have a bit of knowledge of Criminal Minds the series. It comes on A&E and is an amazing show.

Well if your into the the criminal knowledge. This show is kind of like CSI. Except you know how CSI focuses on the crime scene to catch the bad guy?

Criminal Minds is a feild in FBI BAU Behavioral Analysis Unit. They focus on the facts and look at the crime scene for behavioral stuff. Its quite interesting.

NOW. the first chapter will defiantly focus and give you my definition of the background of the main people. All of these people except Juliette Woodley is part of this show.

I must warn you Criminal Minds lovers.....these crimes arent from the show, i made them up and theres another reason why you dont read about the captured unsubs. Theres going to be clips here and there about the cases but nothing where they catch them.

I'm still deciding if i want Hotchner and Woodley to date just yet since the murder of his ex wife.

It may be confusing with all this ciminal talk but the defintions will be in there somewhere.

Welllllll hope you enjoy.
  1. Character. Chapter One.
  2. Dissociative Identity Disorder.
  3. Juliette's Past.
    This explains Juliettes past, its a bit long....sorry.
  4. Anthropophagy.