Juliette Woodley.

Juliette's Past.

(Plane Ride Home)

I walked towards Hotch. I felt so sorry for him, not in a way where I wanted to say it. But to loose a love one to a man that wanted to get back at you was cruel. “Hotch.”

He looked up, “Yes.”

I sat down, “Are you alright?” I hated seeing him like this. I may have no known him for long, and also the fact that his yes wasn’t if a questioning yes.

He sighed, “Why wouldn’t I be.”

I looked out the window, “Aaron. Maybe you should take a break, I know you love this team and what you do. But, don’t you feel like its all to sudden.”

He looked at me, “I appreciate your concern, Juliette. But, its my decision on whether or not I want to continue. Now if you will excuse me, I’m going to try to get some sleep.”

I nodded, “Of course.” I got up and sat down next to Morgan.

Derek rubbed my back, “Kid, you gotta give up.”

I smiled, “I’m not a kid, Morgan. But, I just feel like I have this urge to help him, you know.”

He nodded, “We all had our share. And since your new, I guess its weird for us to see you do it.”

Reid gave me a small smile, “We all did it, so don’t feel bad. But he’s just mourning. The simplest sense, you know the synonymous with grief over death of someone. That word is also used to describe-“

“Reid. I think you read to many books when you were little.”

He opened his mouth than smiled, “Juliette…you have no room to talk. You know Shakespeare inside and out.”

I smiled, “That’s different. I may be be smart when it comes to Shakespeare, but your smart in every field.”

He chuckled, “Not necessarily, remember your first case with us? The Musical Killer? You walked into that room and right off the bat gave off his profile, just by looking around the room in five seconds. I myself was a bit intimidated.”

Derek nodded, “Its true, you knew all those notes on the walls. You linked how the song matched the victim. Like The Entertainer, the victim was a clown for his job. He was to entertain people. The song how it was played may not have sounded like it. But the title. You’re a smart cookie too.” He kissed my forehead, “I’m turning in, goodnight.”

I pressed a smile, “I know. But I feel like I’m not fitting in.”

Derek stood up, “Juliette, your fitting in perfectly. We all like you, even Hotch.”

I snorted a bit, “Doesn’t seem like it.”

Emily chuckled, “It shows later, don’t worry about.”

“Thanks, Prentis. I feel honored that you guys choose me.”

Derek nodded, “You’re a strong girl. We had to have you.”

----

(Flash Back.)

“Juliette Woodley was just like any other girl on the outside…except her deepest secret held her to be way different. For the first fifteen years of her life, she was beaten by her drunken mother. Her older brother Brady was her support system. He went out of his way to help Juliette, he’d hide her away from they’re mother. You could say Brady was they’re mother’s favorite. She would never lay a hand on him, she would never ever ground him. Instead she took her anger out on her only daughter.

Juliette and Brady’s father died when they were three and five. That was around the time where the beatings got worse for Juliette. It was around Juliette’s fifteenth birthday, was the day Juliette would never forget. Her mother was so drunk she didn’t even know which kid was which.

Her mother Carla Kansas took Brady without knowing and beat him to death. Before the beating began, Brady told Juliette to hide in his closet and don’t come out until she was done. Juliette knew that Brady was going to be dead if she waited it out.

Juliette watched as Carla took her only brother’s life. She has always regretted sitting there in the closet. She blames herself for her brothers death, she says that if she could have ran out of the closet and dialed 911 she could have saved him. She had dialed 911 after her mother was done and passed out. Her mother Carla is now serving life in prison. Juliette hasn’t visited her since the night of her brothers death.

Her aunt had moved in the house to take care of Juliette for the rest of her teen years. Juliette had also changed her name from Juliette Romano Kansas, to Juliette Hannah Woodley for her aunt.

That wasn’t the only horrible thing that happened to her. Through her years of being thirteen to sixteen she was being raped by her next door neighbor. She was terrified to tell her brother, because her neighbor was only two years older than him. She was scared that he would hurt her brother; so she kept her mouth shut.

It wasn’t till her sixteenth birthday that her next door neighbor got caught for other crimes. He was gone. But he left her scars that she wouldn’t be able to forget. He also left her with something else. A child. Despite the fact that the child was from a man that raped her, she couldn’t get rid of it. It was hers too.

She had the child and it was a girl. She had named her Maria Hope Woodley. Maria was three and Juliette was nineteen when something else horrible happened. Juliette had gotten kidnapped with her child.

The kidnapper had been a serial killer, and a serial killer that video taped his murders. He had tied Juliette up in her a chair and made her watch him kill her three year old daughter.

He had broken Maria’s leg, broken her fingers, pulled out her hair, and stabbed her all before he actually murdered her. He finished the little girl off by slitting her throat.

He wasn’t expecting Juliette to break free of the double knots that he had put her in. She had shot him for defense and ran out of the abandon house in search of police. When she found them, she had told them everything.

It was after her daughters funeral when she realized that she had to get away from her state. She has been through several years of college and is steadily been working up to the FBI.

She has been through several studies to make sure she is perfectly healthy in the mind, brain, and body. We have tested her knowledge in all parts of the field for FBI. And she has passed with high expectations for the fields you are present in.

We are asking if any of the fields that are sitting before us, is willing to give Juliette Woodley a chance. Anyone?”

“Yes. The BAU would like to give her chance.”
♠ ♠ ♠
ihelfuhskuehliqbgehiqewrg.
Feedback?