Juliette Woodley.

Anthropophagy.

I woke up with a gasp.

“Whoa, eh. You alright baby girl?”

I looked up at Derek, “Uh-ye-yes. I-I just had a bad dream.” I curled myself into a ball. It seemed like hours, “How long have we been flying?”

“About an hour, why?”

I hugged myself, “It seems like longer. They said it takes six hours to get there, right?”

He nodded, “Yes.” He flipped through the files. He looked back up, he must have noticed me rocking back, “Julie are you okay?”

I looked at the floor, “I’m fine. Just a little shookened up about my dream.”

Rossi looked over, “Your dreams will fade away, don’t worry kid.”

I shook my head, “I wish.”

Derek stared, “Are you sure your alright, Woodley?”

I sniffled, “I don’t know. I mean I thought working in the FBI would help me get over my fear.”

“What fear, baby girl.”

I closed my eyes, “My fear of the past repeating itself.”

“Your past?”

I shrugged, “Hotch is the only one that knows. He’s told the team that I’ve been through things that made me strong. But, he knows that I’m not strong; at all. My past haunts me in my sleep, its crazy what people can do to you.” I got up and sat in the back of the plane

I was terrified for my life. My past was something I didn’t want to remember. Something that I wanted to go away. How could it go away, it was my past. Emily came up to me and smiled.

“Hey, just wanted to know if your alright.”

I shrugged, “I’ve been better. But what's up?”

She sat down, “Well, it appears our unsub has a thing with anthropophagy.”

“Anthropophagy?”

Reid spoke up, “Anthropophagy refers to eating of the human flesh. It can mean man eating, human hematophagy, cannibalism, self-cannibalism, or back in the day Eucharist.”

“So he’s a cannibal?”

She pressed her lips, “Yes. All our of victims have organs missing. And we’re concluding that he is.”

I looked at the files, Prentis had. “The investigators said these were arranged crime scenes?”

She nodded, “Yes, theres no evidence that puts half of these items that were placed to connect with the original crime scene.”

I looked at the pictures, “Its almost like he’s celebrating the fact he killed these people. I mean you have balloons, party stuff. But why?”

Derek came up, “Garcia found a link to all seven victims.”

“Seven? They waited till now to tell us?”

He shrugged, “There was no physical evidence at the time that linked the killer to them.”

It didn’t compute, “That’s odd, shouldn’t they have noticed the organs missing? Okay, but what did Garcia find.”

“All our victims was in a high social class.”

“So maybe our unsub feels unappreciated by these high class people? Or intimidating?”

He nodded, “Turns out, our victims had a thing about talking nasty to lower social classes. They didn’t like the fact that middle and low class had to share the same street with them. goes on. They’ve met each other at time to time. But that was it.”

Reid nodded, “Sounds like our unsub didn’t like these high class people. Maybe they talked nasty to them. Could have caused him to snap. Maybe our unsub has a short temper?”

JJ walked up, “Theres another killing, they just faxed it over. I looked over the files, just like our other seven. High class.”

Morgan opened up the laptop.

“What do you need, sugar?”

“Alright baby girl, I need you to look up Hannah Jeers. And tell me what you can find.”

“Awe, your giving me an easy job.” Typing, “Alright, Hannah Jeers, 34. Lives in a high class society. Yup, thought anyone under her was a slob. Looks like she was a heavy spender. She’s so far in dept she could drown in it.”

He nodded, “Alright, thanks baby girl.”

“Your welcome, pudding.”

“So we have all eight victims. Hated the classes below them. Only one that was in debt.”

Hotch walked over, “Why strike her then. Our unsub had to of known that she was in debt. If we’re dealing with a serial killer than we have to check out the crime scenes. Juliette, Morgan and I will check out the scenes. Reid make a map of the routes each victim had took to see if they cross reference. Prentis and Rossi I want you to talk to anyone that might have seen the victims of the night they were killed. And JJ, I want you to talk to the press and police to let out notice a serial killer maybe in the area. Its not long till he starts getting out of his comfort zone.”
♠ ♠ ♠
bleh...can i please have feedback...i'm using manners.