‹ Prequel: Trix, Like The Cereal

Diaries of the Mind

She's Perfect

August 9, 2005
Mike's Mind

"Hey everyone," Billie says coming out of an elevator and spotting us in the lobby.

"Awfully late for a walk man," I tease. He looks up at Stella who's getting a piggy back from me.

"Ahh well, when you gotta go you gotta go," he jokes as he wraps his arms around Adie.

"Did your walk go well?" Tre asks seriously.

"Yup."

"Dad I'm tired," Stella says into my ear.

"Yeah boys, you should be getting to bed too," Adie calls, Frankito is already asleep in Tre's arms. Ramona, Joey and Jakob are running around the lobby playing tag or something.

"Ramona! You too," Tre calls.

"Awe, but I'm not tired," she whines.

"Can Stella at least sleep over?" Ramona whines.

"Yeah sure," Tre rambles.

"Hey, hey, hey," I say laughing, "don't we get a say?"

"Can I dad?" Stella pleads.

"Yeah sure," I say as she slides off my back.

"Let's head up then," Claudia suggests. Adie presses the button to signal the elevator. Stella holds tight onto my hand as we get into the metal box.

"Where are we?" Frankito asks rubbing his eyes as the elevator starts to move.

"The elevator buddy, don't worry you can go back to sleep."

"Okay," the little boy says resting his head back down on Tre's shoulders.

The elevator stops and we all head to our separate rooms, Stella follows Ramona to their room so I'm left alone. I unlock the door to my room when I catch a glimpse of light in the bedroom part of the hotel room.

"Who's there?" I demand, I know for a fact when I left my room the lights were off because it was still day.

"Guess," I continue cautiously into the room and see Trix sitting on the bed.

"Holy shit Trix!" I yelp as I go to wrap my arms around her. She stands up and kisses my lips. I'm so friggin happy right now I'm one shirt away from a boner.

"Tre shipped me here." She laughs into my shoulder, "I'm your birthday gift."

"Birthday gift?" I laugh.

"Yeah he said your birthday sucked so he'd make it up to you."

"This makes up for every crappy birthday," I say as I continue to hold her.

"So are we going to spend the whole evening hugging or what?"

I let go of her and look her over, she's so gorgeous.

"Do you want to go for drinks or something?" I ask nervously.

"Yeah sure, I'll just put on my shoes," she says brushing past me to a bag in the corner next to a pair of chucks.

"Chucks," I comment.

"So? You wear 'em too," She sneers as she ties them up. "How come you don't have to grow up and I do?"

"I didn't say anything," I laugh as we head out the door.

I see Tre standing by the elevator smirking like a maniac.

"Thanks man," I say as Trix presses the elevator button.

"No problem, but Trix what the hell, I'm supposed to be hearing Mike yell 'Oh Trix, oh yeah, mmm growl, Trix, Trix, Trix! Say my name Trix!'" he says in mock orgasm, "And yet you're here in the hall fully dressed."

"Mike's going to get me liquored up first," she jokes.

"Sex is always better after a couple of daiquiris," I say as we step into the elevator.

I put my arm around her waist.

"Mike, does this mean we're going out?" she asks smiling.

"I hope so," I say looking down at her.

"Okay." She kisses my lips lightly as the elevator doors open again and we find ourselves in the lobby.

We go down to the bar and order a few drinks and started chatting about a bunch of stuff.

"Want one?" she asks holding a box under my nose.

"Uhh yeah," I say taking a cigarette and handing her back the box. She lights up and passes me the lighter. "Since when do you smoke?"

"Around ten years now." She sighs, "Sick habit, I know. What about you? Right after college I saw an interview and you were smoking up."

"Yeee-aahh," I say slowly. "I don't smoke around Stella though."

"Don't worry, I won't either."

"She hates it when I smoke." I chuckle, "Last time she stayed at my house she flushed all my cigarettes down the toilette."

"Awe that's so sweet, and annoying," Trix giggles.

We head back up to the hotel room and she kicks off her shoes and takes off her jeans. I'm not sure what to do at this point, are we just going to sleep or what? There's not real protocol for dating your long lost friend, if I just followed my gut we would've had sex seventeen times this evening alone.

"Mike," she says laughing, "I had three daiquiris and I'm not wearing a bra." Whoa, Trix is the best.

I go up to her and start kissing her passionately as I start to pull off her shirt as she undoes my pants. Damn I'm so horny and damn I've waited so long for this. We back onto the bed as she continues stripping down, I catch a glimpse of her sexy "PUNK" and "ROCK" tattoos as she sucks on my neck. She stops and starts giggling.

"What?" I pant.

"Nothing, it's you."

"Err yeah?" I say as I start at her neck. "What about me?"

"I'm about to fuck Mike," she states, I stop kissing her neck and stare at her and she starts giggling, "Sorry, stupid teenage fantasy flash back."

I laugh as she starts to suck on my neck again.