Just Know That I Will Remember You...

Desperate Search for Happiness

Cloud was sitting outside an anchored Highwind. Sephiroth was defeated, finally, and they wanted to rest. Before parting ways, the party wanted to spend their last weeks together.
He was trying to beat the tough, cool winds outside. The area near Kalm was getting colder, but the breeze was comfortable. He sat in front of an open fire, staring at it.
Cloud was obviously deep at thought. The events that occured for the last month were interesting, and yet hard. The days were beating on him.

It was like yesterday, though, when they met at the first time.
He can recall the wondrous event at a not-so-wonderful place to meet.
She sold yellow and pink flowers, which were unusual, since at that city, flowers can't grow.
And yet she managed to grow a patch in the torn-down cathedral he fell in.

She was an honest woman, kind and fun-loving, and yet, at that positive note, she was miserable. Alone. Last of her known race. As a young girl, Aeris was chased down by an energy company called ShinRa. They believed she will bring them the Promised Land, a land they thought was filled with Mako energy, the energy in their planet, Gaia.

And amazingly, Aeris has escaped them. Every time. The second time Cloud and Aeris met, she was being chased by the ShinRa again. And Cloud was her bodyguard.

And so, many events have followed. He almost shown to her that he loved her, when she was still alive. They sat around a campfire in the middle of Cosmo Canyon. He still remembers what he told her. And that's when he realized that he really missed her.

He tried to defeat Sephiroth to avenge Aeris.

And now that Sephiroth is gone, he was seeking a way to revive her. His one and only love. Aeris Gainsborough.

I'll have to find a way to see her again...