Status: Complete! read sequel

I turned you. Can I still love you?

Better?

I woke up in my bed. For some reason now I didn't feel tired. But I felt hungry. Extremely hungry. I could smell everything so clearly. My sight and hearing got better too. I knew it. I changed.

But Demetri wasn't here. That sucks because I am hungry!

I walked out the door. Immediately the smell of blood hit my nose. It was everywhere. Why? Because there were people walking by. They smelt so good. I wanted to...

"No!"

I felt someone grab me and pull me back into the house. I turned to look at Demetri breathing hard.

"I leave for almost one minute and you're trying to walk outside?"

"I didn't know what to do..."

He shook his head and pulled me upstairs.

I sat in the bed and he stood in front of me, his hands on his side.

"Now listen. I am going to take you to the forest and you have to drink an animal's blood. Not as bad as think actually."

'Okay...but don't I have to catch it?"

"Yes but you're not...good enough yet."

"I'm not slow!"

"But you can't control your speed."

"I...fine.." I said, realizing he was right.

He stood there staring at me.

"Okay, let's go!"

I started pulling him but he stopped.

"There's something I have to do first..."

"What?"

He smirked and started reaching into his pocket. He pulled out a little black box and got down on one knee. He didn't even have to ask. I tackled him to the floor, took the ring and put it on.

He was laughing. "Can I ask first?"

"You already did yesterday! Now I have the ring."

He smiled but then he closed his eyes tightly and, clenching his fists, put them on his forehead.

"Wow I didn't know I'd still feel this way..."

"What?"

"Alex, get off.."

I was sitting on him but...oh...

I got off. "Sorry..."

"No. I didn't know I would still have to control myself after you turned. At least I don't want to kill you."

I laughed but stopped. "Demetri, I'm hungry!"

He grabbed my arm and took me to the forest.

"Stay here and don't move."

He left. I stood there and waited until he came back. He came back dragging a deer. Poor deer...

"Here. Drink."

I looked at him.

He got closer to me and pulled it closer to my face. The blood I smelt drove me crazy. I grabbed the deer and started drinking. It tasted...okay. At least it stopped me from getting hungry.

I dropped it and backed up.

"Better?"

I looked at him and smiled. "Yep!"

Then an idea came to me.

"Demetri!" I said in a playful voice.

"Yes?"

I ran up to me and whispered "Catch me!" in his ear. Then I ran off.

I wasn't running full speed because I knew I couldn't control where I went if I tripped. And plus the trees made it even harder. I very quickly glanced back. Demetri was not there. But when I looked forward I saw Demetri in front of me, waiting. I tried to stop but he caught me and wrapped his arms around me and whispered "Gotcha"

I laughed. "Yes you do."
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol hope you liked her first day if being a vampire. I am trying my best to write her being a vampire. You'll figure out her abilities later. But if you are impatient and addicted or need to go to rehab (lol) then message me and I will tell you. But everyone can't message me at once! XD Comments for chapter!