Status: Complete! read sequel

I turned you. Can I still love you?

Plan

He was staring at me and I was staring at the moon. It's amazing how you can love someone as much as I love him.

"Demetri, I love you."

He smiled. "I love you, Alex."

"I love to here you say that!" I said and I turned back to the moon.

"Demetri?"

I turned and saw Arthur standing behind us. Oh yeah...

"Arthur. It's good to see you again."

Arthur smirked. "Even now you try to be cool and calm. Stop doing that and be a kid again!"

Demetri nodded then ran and tackled Arthur. Seeing those two play wrestle made me laugh. Two brothers reunited.

They stopped and stood up, laughing.

"Good to see you again, little bro!"

He ruffled Demetri's hair as if he was a kid again.

"I'm not little anymore!"

Arthur laughed. "No. You're all grown up with someone to love forever. You are far from a kid!"

Demetri lightly laughed.

"Yeah. She is the love of my life." he said looking at me with the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"Well. Not to spoill your fun..."

We all turned and saw Tristan. Crap he woke up!

"Who is this?" asked Arthur.

"Tristan. Wolf who wants Alex,"

"Interesting..." Arthur said. What was so interesting about it?

"You teamed up with rouges to fight my brother? But he's just one man."

Everyone was shocked. How did he know that?

"Alice Cullen can see the future. I can see the past..."

"Cool.." I said.

"I never knew that was possible." Said Demetri.

"You'd be amazed at what your big bro can do," Arthur said with pride.

I laughed. A big brother trying to impress his little brother. How cute...

"Listen, it's wolves and vampires against three vamps. I say we have the advantage. Once we kill you, we will go to the volturi. We will rule. The rougues over all the creatures of myth."

"That will never happen!" Demetri said.

"Says you. We will rule!"

"So that's your plan?"

"That's always been my plan. I just wanted you because I want you to rule at my side. As my queen."

"Queen?"

"Yes. I will be kind over all creatures. And you, Alex. Will be my queen."

"The hell I will!" I said

"The hell she will!" Demetri said.

"Alex. After We destroy these leeches, I want you to come with me."

"No. You won't win."

He snapped his fingers and the wolves started charging.

I went by Demetri.

"Alex. Go hide!"

"No! I want to help!"

"If you get hurt, you won't be of much help.." Arthur said. i hate how he's the voice of reason!

"Fine!" I went behin the trees. I was looking out. I made sure to pay attention to my surroundings.

They were fighting them off. I mean like, actually beating the wolves. Theye were a powerful team.

I felt someone getting close. I turned and saw a vampire. He must be a new breed. he still had a slight human smell.

"Come with me."

"You are stupid aren't you?" I asked, very serious.

He tried to grab me but I was too fast. I grabbed his arm and threw him into the fight. Demetri saw it and looked at me. He ran over, grabbed my arm and puled me out there with him and his brother.

"Demetri, what are you doing?" He asked.

"Tristan sent vampires in the woods to grab her."

"But I was too fast and fought them off."

"You fought one and threw him." Demetri stated.

"Still fighting." Aarthur said.

Demetri turned and went back to fighting. I tried to do what I could. Which was a lot. Soon, we had them retreating.

"See. You can't beat the volturi if you can't beat us," Arthur said.

Tristan glared and ran off.

"So that's his plan.."Arthur said. "We have to warn the volturi."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! Enjoy!