Status: Complete! read sequel

I turned you. Can I still love you?

Waiting...

I was sitting in the house of the volturi. War has started and everyone was getting ready to go. I was waiting for Demetri. He'd better not leave without saying goodbye! No not goodbye! See you later! yeah!

"Alex!"

I turned and saw Demetri rushing to me.

"I have to go."

"I know."

He grabbed me and kissed me very roughly, but it was still passionate. "I love you" he said, out of breath.I really didn't want him to go!

"I love you. Please be careful."

He kissed me again. "I will. I promise."

He stopped and and, after one last look, ran off with the others.

My heart seemed to leave with him. I was afraid.

"We'll take care of him." Brianna said. "I will personally make sure he gets back to you."

I nodded and so did she. She ran off.

I still was worried. She was the most powerful, but what if a wolf got past her?

"You shouldn't worry."

I looked at Jane. She was the last one I was hoping to get encouraging words from.

"He is a strong vampire. He will make it out."

"I know, but it doesn't stop me from worrying."

She shook her head. "I tell you he will make it and you still worry?"

"Listen! I reallydon't have time to put up with your ignorance! Other vampires may fear you but I'm not afraid! Stay the hell from in front of my face!"

I walked to Demetri's room and slammed the door. But I couldn't be angry. His room smelled like him.

I smiled. I felt close to him now.

But I knew he wasn't with me. He was out there. Fighting for his life...and mine. I just wish hecould have stayed with me.Be back up and maybe we could have been together. He could have calmed my nerves during this war.

But he's not, is he? He's on the frontline. And I am waiting for him...
♠ ♠ ♠
This may be a little short. I will update again I just ahd to get it out that they were gone. Now I can really do what I wanted. Comment!