Status: Complete! read sequel

I turned you. Can I still love you?

Day two. Surprise!

I sat in his room waiting for another letter. I couldn't wait. I'm sure the battle is almost over. Shouldn't take that long for them to fight and come back.

If they come back...no! Can't think that way.

I wrote back and told Arthur to write to Chelsea. She would love it. And it would calm her down.

Chelsea came barging into the room.

"Here's your letter, Alex!"

"I take it Arthur wrote you?"

She nodded with the widest smile. "Thank you, Alex. I needed this."

I nodded and she walked out.

I opened my letter.

Dear Alex,

We are still here as you can tell. This fight won't last long. The wolves seem to be getting weaker. The vampires that were with them were weak and so we easily dealt with them. The wolves are slowly losing strength from fighting all day and all night.

I am fine. I have yet to get hurt but even if I did I wouldn't have told you. Well we might be home soon. Maybe in the next two days. Wait for me...

Love forever,

Demetri.

I smiled and laughed. They were coming home soon already. I couldn't wait.

I needed to do something. I had to do something to help celebrate with them.

I ran out and caught up with Chelsea.

"Hey, Chels. We have to throw a party or something for them. They might be coming home soon. I want to make it special.

She smiled. "I was wondering how long it would take you to come up with that idea!"

I grabbed her hand and we went around telling everyone. We had to get this right. Since we don't sleep anyway, we can plan all this and do it in one night! We had to hurry.

"Um...what about food?" asked Chels.

Oh yeah. Wolves, cooked food. Vampires, live food. Not gonna mix.

"They would have to feed somewhere else. We will have food for the wolves. I'm sure one of you cooked in your lifetime."

An older vampire raised her hand.

"There we go! She'll cook and some can help! Decorations now!"

"I wanna do it!" Chels chimed.

"Fine!"

She ran off. This had to be perfect. They would be in for a surprise when they came back!
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol yep a surprise alright! Hurry to the next one! Or don't hurry...I don't know which one to tell you to do! lol Comment!