Status: Complete! read sequel

I turned you. Can I still love you?

Day three! What?!

Day three. Demetri POV

It's now night on day three. We were battling for three days straight. it's a good thing because vampires don't get tired. Wolves do.

"Come on!" I heard Felix yelling somewhere in the crowd. He was really taking them out.

Tristan was somewhere in the crowd. I tried to find him but his little pets wouldn't let me. So now I guess I won't be able to rip him apart like I want to.

"We've got them fleeing!" Yelled Alec.

I couldn't wait to get back. I didn't write Alex today. I wanted it to be a surprise. I wanted to see her face when I came back.

"Let's go, celebrate!" Yelled mom over the commotion.

I laughed. Seeing her this excited was good. Wonder where dad is...

"Hey, Demetri. You coming?" asked Arthur.

"Why wouldn't I?!" I said laughing.

We got back and everyone was celebrating. At least everyone who was at the battle field. Everyone else seemed to be in panic. Something was wrong.

"What happened? Why aren't you guys celebrating. We won the battle!"

"No one told him. Did they?" Aro asked solemnly.

Some people stopped. The ones who were fighting didn't know what was going on.

"They got through to us. They attacked us here."

"What?" I asked. "How is that? Everyone at the battle was either killed or chased off."

Aro shrugged. "Somehow they slipped a few by you. They kept them out of the battle to keep them from getting tracked. And they used wolves to keep from being seen in visions."

Mom went over to him and placed her hand on him. Her head shot up as a vision crossed her mind. She looked this way and that, following the vision as it replayed in her mind.

She quickly removed her hand. "No..."

"What?" I asked. "What happened?"

"If they got her they'd kill her? Why did they say that?"

Oh God don't be talking about Alex!

Mom ran into the hall and I followed her. She went into my room. I saw Chelsea. She was in vampiric rest. It's when the body has gone through too much pain and goes into shock. It's like sleep but you don't get dreams.

Mom bent over and was waking up Chelsea.

"Chelsea. Wake up. I need you woke."

Chelsea woke up with her eyes wide. Mom's head went back up. Another vision. She followed the vision and I followed her eyes.

There were claw marks on the wall. The ran across as if someone being dragged was using the wall to stop.

Mom's eyes went up, as if she was looking at someone, then her head shot to the side. Who ever was being dragged just got hit, hard.

Mom moved her hand.

"Demetri, my son. I am so sorry..." she said as tears started falling from her eyes.

"What?!"

"They have her. I think they killed her. The vision said if they had her they would kill her. The vision was about Alex, son."

It struck me. I shook my head. No. No that's not true.

"No. There has to be something wrong."

"Son..."

"No! Please tell me there's a piece missing!"

Chelsea opened her clenched hand and in it was Alex's choker.

My breath caught in my chest.

"Alex..." I said. She wasn't dead. She couldn't be.

I grabbed the choker and went back to Forks. She had to be at school. She must have went back so no one would worry.

I waited in the forest by the front door. I saw as countless students poured in. They were laughing and talking. No one noticed one student wasn't there. But I did.

I ran to the place where I could look in her class. Everyone was seated in their chairs. Everyone except Alex.

"No...no no!"

I ran to her house. Maybe she was playing sick! She had to be here!

I felt the tears sting my eyes. God I'm crying! Men aren't supposed to cry!

I burst through her door. Her scent rushed in to my nose. But she wasn't here. Her smell lingered in her room. Without her it stayed and with her it intensified.

I stood by the door. She's not here...She's not here!

I walked slowly to the other side of her bed. The striped jacket she wore was on the floor. She changed when we went to warn the volturi.

I picked it up and I felt my grip on it tighten. I clenched my teeth. I tried not to clench my hands because her choker was in it and I might break it.

I sat on the window sill. I couldn't believe it . Alex was dead!

Once my mind realized, pain shot up through me. It was worse than the venom that poured through me when I was being turned. No. This was hurting in my body, my spirit, my heart, my mind...all of me! Her death struck every corner of my body as the realization of it struck every corner of my mind.

I felt myself rocking back and forth as her jacket kept her scent in my nose. I needed something that kept her alive in my mind.

"AAAHHH!" I screamed. I screamed until I went hoarse. I screamed until I felt my throat felt as if it would bleed and then I screamed some more!

I was in pain! I may look weak for crying and screaming! Try electrocuting yourself while burning yourself alive and that would only be a third of the pain I feel!

I'll kill that wolf! I'll avenge Alex!
♠ ♠ ♠
NOT THE END!! Inspiration: Hello by Evanescence! Listen to it. OOOHHH I know you guys hate me and want me dead right now! lol but don't worry...I think...Comment!