Status: Complete! read sequel

I turned you. Can I still love you?

No!

She's gone...I can't believe this. Out of all the times we separated or had a fight, I knew I would always come back. But we didn't have a fight. And I can't even come back. There's no one to come back to...

"Demetri..."

I looked up and saw Arthur.

"She's gone man..." I said.

He shook his head.

"No. You don't know that..."

"Don't try to bring my hopes up by telling me lies! She's gone!"

He came and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"I thought Chelsea was gone too. That's why I wanted Leonidas dead for all these years. That and for killing mother."

"Why didn;t I just leave her life alone? Why couldn't I just stay away from the beginning. Maybe then she wouldn't have to go through all this. She wouldn't be..."

There it was again. My pain, my anger, my hate, my love...They all came back crashing into me at once. I couldn't deal with this. Her death was the last thing I thought I would have to deal with!

Next thing I knew I was up and punching the wall. It didn't hurt my hand but I'm pretty sure the wall was suffering!

"Demetri, stop!"

I couldn't something or someone had to feel what I was feeling. I had to get rid of this pain!

He grabbed my arm and I snatched away and was about to swing at him. But he caught my hand.

"You're getting nothing accomplished by doing this!"

"Yes I am! I'm getting rid of the pain!"

"You can't beat the wall in forever!"

"Watch me!"

I turned and started hitting it again. Every time I hit the wall a little pain seemed to go away...only to be replaced two fold!

"Demetri! Son, stop!"

Crap! Mom's here!

"Please just leave me alone! Why can't I just deal with it my own way?!"

"Because, son. You're not really dealing with it. Calm down..."

I felt her calming me down. Power like Jasper.

I tried to fight it. The pain...was actually what was keeping me close to Alex right now..

"She didn't deserve to die!" I said, my voice sounded strained.

"I know son.."

"She never hurt anyone!"

She started rubbing my head, like my mother did when something really hurt me.

"She never hurt anyone, ma..."

"It's alright son. Now listen to waht your brother have to say..."

I nodded.

"Now, Demetri. I know you love her. I'm not saying get over her. I'm just saying for right now...try to forget her..."

"No..." I said quickly. This man is crazy.

"Okay. Wrong choice of words. You have to...remember her... but use her to make you stronger."

"What the hell are you talking about because you're pissing me off!"

He sughed heavily. "I know. Listen Chelsea was my motive to get stronger. She was the reason that drove me to kill Leonidas."

That made sense/

"Don't worry. I don't need another motive to kill that wolf!"

I got up and started walking off.

"Son. Be careful. And don't so anything reckless."

I nodded and walked out. I have to find Tristan! He is going to pay for what he did to Alex!

I started wondering...what did he do? How did he kill her? Or what if she got away?

I smelt him. He was close.

I ran through the forest, looking for him. I found him. He was talking with some of his friends.

"We got away this time. The vampire, Demetri. Did he know I was there?"

"We don't think so..."

"I did." I said, leaning against a tree.

Tristan got into his defensive stance. I didn't move.

"Why are you here?!" he saked.

"You killed Alex, Tristan."

He looked confused. "No I didn't"

"Someone from your group is keeping secrets..."

I looked to each of his people. One of them seemed...uncomfortable.

"Him." I said pointing to him.

Tristan turned to him. "What did you do?!"

"We did w-what we thought necessary!"

"Necessary?! You thought it necessary to kill Alex?!?!"

He walked over to the wolf.

"I should snap your cowardly little neck! But that's not my place."

He walked off. "He's all yours, Demetri."

He left. Wait. Why didn't I stop him. Oh well.

I walked over to the wolf.

"You ar going to suffer, just like Alex suffered..." I said. I didn't even recognize my own voice. It was dark...and deep.

"No! Please!"

"You will suffer...and I will make sure to enjoy it..."

"No!"
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOHHH! Sorry didn;t want to write the scene. I wanted to get into something a little more important! Sit tight for the next update coming in like five minutes! Comment!