Status: Complete! read sequel

I turned you. Can I still love you?

Va bene, Alex

We laid in my bed, still thinking about last night. Okay it hurt but felt good after awhile.

"What made you finally want to...you know?" I asked.

"I always wanted to," he laughed. "I just had better control before."

"What made you lose it?"

"Seeing you half dead in a tub..."

I could see it in his eyes. He was trying to forget how I looked. How scared I was.

I turned his face to look at me.

"I'm fine now, love." I said, smiling.

He looked over my face and smiled.

"I know. I just...if I had gotten to you sooner. If I had just..."

He was getting worked up again.

I shook my head and gave him a quick kiss to stop his ranting.

"You got to me at the right time, love. You saved me. I love you."

He smiled again. "I'm sorry for getting stressed about this. I love you."

I kissed him and got up, which was a little painful but I dealt with it. I turned and saw Demetri staring at the foot of the bed with his eyes wide and holding his breath.

"What's wrong?!"

"Alex. Would you mind putting on some clothes?" he said, his voice strained.

Oh yeah. Kinda naked here...hehe.

I ran, got clothes out of the draw and went into the bathroom.

"Sorry!" I yelled from in the bathroom.

I got washed off, got dressed and went downstairs.

I just put on Demetri's shirt and underwear. Bra too.

I heard him come downstairs. He stopped at the bottom and took a deep breath.

"Mmmm." he said then came behind me. "You smell nice."

I laughed. "Thank you. You do too."

I smiled.

Then we were interrupted when someone knocked on the door.

"DemetrI, I need pants! And you need a shirt on! And contacts!"

He nodded and got my pants. I put them on.

"Now stay upstairs" I told him.

He wen tupstairs and I went to the door and opened it. The person standing there shocked me. I haven't really seen or spoken to her since I was seven.

"Mom?"

She greeted me with a smile and a hug. A man came up behind her. I instantly knew he was a vampire.

"Ah nice to meet you, Alex."

"Mom, who is this and why are you here?"

"Oh, this is Johnathan. But just call him John. He's my...well my boyfriend."

Great. Mom's dating a vampire.

"And we are here because we want you to come live in New York with us."

"What?!"

They could not be doing this right now. I don't know this man. My mother hardly knows me and they want me to move with them? Hell no!

"Well you wasted your money to come here. I'm staying in Forks."

I was going to shut the door but John caught it.

"Honey, let me talk to her. I'm good with teens."

My mom nodded and walked off. What? Does she even know him? He could be a child molester. He's a vampire too!

"What?" I said trying to stay calm. If I yell Demetri will want to know what's going on. Something tells me he will soon.

"Listen here, you little bitch. You are goin to come with us. I don't care who the hell you think you are!"

"Why should I?"

"Your mother misses you."

"Does she now? She was too busy screwing you to know I existed."

He slapped me. And it did hurt. He's a vampire.

"Now listen..."

He coudln't finish. Why? Because Demetri, being as protective as he is, was in front of him, holding him against t he wall by his shirt.

"Who the hell are you?!" Demetri asked.

"Her mom's boyfriend," he said trying to regain his composure. "She is coming to stay with us."

"The hell she is! Does her mom know you're a vampire?!"

"You are too."

"Yes but Alex knows this."

He looked from Demetri to me, which was hard since Demetri had him on the wall.

"Human and vampire love is not a bad thing."

"That's not what's making me hold you against this wall. You hit Alex. You might as well had commited suicide."

"Put him down.." I said calmly.

Demetri looked at me then set him down.

"And she is the only thing keping me from killing you."

Demetri looked at the door then went back upstairs. Right when he left my mom walked in.

"Is she going?"

John nodded. "She's going. She just realized that if she lose something that she will be devistated."

He was talking about Demetri.

"Yes. I have to go pack."

I ran upstairs and made sure Demetri was the first thing I ran into. I wrapped my arms around his waiste and was crying in his chest. He put one arm around my shoulders and the other was stroking my hair.

"Cosa c'รจ?"

"Di niente."

"It does matter if it has you cryong. Now what's wrong?"

"They're making me move with them."

"What?!"

I nodded. "I have to pack."

I let go and started packing. I would stop every now and then to wipe my face.

"Va bene, Alex." It's okay.

"No it's not. I might not ever see you again!"

I was about to cry again.

"Just because you're not in Forks doesn't mean you won't see me."

I looked at him and smiled.

I had my bags and was heading down.

I glared at John and didn't even look at my mom. I bet she thought she was doing the right thing.

While I was in the car I looked and saw Demetri in the window. I felt a tear escape.

They were taking me away from him...or so John thought...
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!