Status: Complete! read sequel

I turned you. Can I still love you?

Play

"Isn't this wonderful Alex?" my mom asked.

"Just peechy!"

She came over and grabbed my arms.

"oh you're cold. Anyway, come on! Get into the spirit!"

I was about to walk off but my feet stopped. Great. Who knows compulsion?

I looked at John. "Paralyzing ability. Good isn't it?"

I glared at him. He let me out of his hold.

"Now just go with your mother. We are going somewhere fun later."

He patted my head like I was a child then walks off.

I went around with my mom all day. She was acting like a child. I guess love does that to you.

"Oh Alex, you will love being here! We are even going to a play tonight!"

I looked at her. "A play? You take me from my only home and all you can think about is a play?"

Her smiled faded. "Alex, John is a great man. He will help us..."

"I don't care who the hell John is and I don't need his damn help! Let me go back to Forks!"

She just looked at me. "We will talk about this after the play tonight."

She got us a taxi and we rode to a nice house. Not too big not too small.

"Well, this is where we live!" she squealed.

Ugh her voice is so annoying right now!

I walked in and went into my room. I started unpacking. I did it quickly using my vampire speed.

When I was dine I went to the window. I wonder what Demetri's doing. I wonder if he misses me. Because i miss him so much.

A jogger caught my eye. Who in the world would be jogging alone in New York? He stopped to catch his breath even though he really wasn't breathing that hard. He slightly looked up and I swear he was looking at me. I couldn't see his eyes under his cap. But he stared until finally he ran off.

Creep.

"Alex! Come down here for a minute!"

I went downstairs to see my mom holding a dress.

"It is formal attire at the play. And you have to wear this mask."

She gave me the dress and the mask.

"Now go put it on so we can go," John said.

I went upstairs. I hate this. But a black box caught my attention.

I looked around the room to see if anyone waqs here. No one.

I picked up the paper on top.

'Enjoy your day at the play'

Okay...

I opened it and saw a choker. I smiled. I know who sent this. Demetri...

I put it on and the dress then looked in the mirror. It's beautiful.

"Alex! Come on!"

I made sure to be careful going down the stairs.

"Oh, you look beautiful.." my mom said. She was right. I did.

"Yes she does..." John said in a way that made me very uncomfortable.

We rode to the play house and went inside. We were sitting for like an HOUR before it started. Phantom of the opera. Good play, but not when you're pissed.

"I gotta go to the bathroom."

I got up and walked out. I stood staring at the wall until someone came behind me.

"You look beautiful." someone whispered in my ear. Oh his voice made me tingle.

I turned around.

"I guess you couldn't stay away..."

"Who could stay away from the love of their life?"

Demetri was standing in front of me, a whit mask on, in a black suit.

"I thought you hated dress shirts."

"But I love you enough to wear one."

I smiled and he kissed me.

"You better go back in before they notice you're gone a little too long."

I walked back in but he was with me.

"Aren't you worried they might see you?"

"No. I am wearing a mask, love"

I smiled. "Oh yeah."

We went back in and he sat by me. I felt heppy. He was with me. John knew but who cares?! I have the love of my life. Nothing can separated us
♠ ♠ ♠
url: (http://ladylucretia.com/ZenNew/images/P518.jpg) (choker)

http://www.ladyzona.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/wedding-gothic-dress.gif (dress)