Status: Complete! read sequel

I turned you. Can I still love you?

Control...

We were still fighting. I really didn't understand why some vampires would betray their own kind.

"Alex!"

I saw Alice behind me. She was fighting. It looked wierd since I'm so use to seeing her so joyful and nice.

"You two didn't let me plan a wedding!"

I laughed. "You can do the party!"

She smiled and went back to fighting. She fights smiling?

We were pretty much done. I didn't see the point in fighting anymore and neither did the others.

"You know what? Forget this." One vampire said as he sat down. More followed him.

I was going to sit down but Demetri had a different idea.

He grabbed my arm and was taking me down the hall.

"What are you doing?"

"It's our honey moon love." He said with a smile.

"Demetri! You need to do something about these horomones of yours!"

"But I am..."

"Not this!"

We went to a room. Why did it have a bed? Maybe old.

"Aw but it is our honeymoon."

"And you are also a vampire who is controlled by his...feeilings."

He laughed and came really close. "You know," he said, his voice low. "I didn't have this problem before. I used to be able to control every emotion and...feeling."

I rolled my eyes. "We are gonna get you into like...a sex adicts class or something."

"I'm am not addicted to sex" He said, sounding a little shocked.

"Yes you are."

"No...I'm addicted to you." He said kissing my neck.

"Ugh! That was corny!"

He laughed. "I know."

We fell on the bed, him on top of me, and the kisses got more heated by the second. We both knew where we were going, and that the chance to turn away was long gone.

We removed our clothes one by one and every inch of our skin that was touching burned. One second we were gentle and caring, the next aggressive…and then we were gentle again. We wanted it to last but at the same time we needed it immediately.

"You know they're gonna be pissed when they find our we're doing this on their bed."

"They won't"

And we had sex...again! We really need to control ourselves...
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is just so what happens in the next chapter makes sense lol Comment!