Status: Complete! read sequel

I turned you. Can I still love you?

Help

Wow. A week and I'm showing like crazy. Of course I've been pregnant for more than a week.It's been like...three weeks. Yeah. and the contractions, yes contractions, are starting to get worse.

"You're close to have the babies, Alex." Carlisle told me.

Oh and here's the fun part. I can no longer get out of bed, let alone leave my room. Rose, unfortunately, has gotten very strict. And so has everyone else but I didn't expect her to. She was supposed to be the one to get me out.

"Rosalie!" I whined.

"Nope! Stay here. I am not letting you out of this room. And don't let me come in this room and see you out of bed."

"Me either!" Emmett said. Big brother and sister getting very protective.

"Rose! Emmett!"

"Nope!" They said walking out. No use in trying to get out. Edward can read my thoughts. He would tell the others.

I sighed. "You two might not be able to leave this house when you're born."

They moved as if they heard me. Somehow, I think they did.

I smiled. But was interrupted when I heard something downstairs. It was like crashing. What if it's Edward fighting with Demetri?

i ran downstairs, clumsily might I add. But instead I saw Them fighting with vampires. Not just any vampires. The volturi!

Everyone was there except for Felix. Maybe he was against this.

"Alex, you have to get out of here!" Edward yelled. "Go and see if Demetri is nearby! Go!"

I was shocked. He wanted me to find Demetri. But he didn't have to tell me twice.

I ran outside. I wasn't going very fast but I was going fast enough so no human could catch me. But a vampire would easily get to me.

I felt someone grab my arm. I told you a vampire would get me!

I turned and saw Felix.

"Felix, don't do this! Let me go!"

"Alex, listen..."

"No! You'll kill my kids! You can't!"

I struggled to get free. I knew it would fail but can't say I didn't try.

"Alex, just listen for a second, okay? I'm not going to kill them."

I stopped. "I'm listening."

"Here's the plan. I will take you to Volterra and keep you in the fortress of the volturi. But when the children are born I will help you escape. Got it?"

I nodded. "But why are you helping me?"

"Demetri is like a brother to me. That makes you my sister. And you have acting like a sister too. I protect my family. And also because the volturii are undermining the king and queen. When they find out, you'll be safe."

I nodded. "Okay. But promise me you won't let them kill my kids."

"We promise." I heard a light voice say.

"Jane?"

"Yea. I was jealous of you, Alex. But somehow you made me come to like you as a friend. I hope we can be friends."

I smiled. "Of course."

She grabbed my hand along with Felix.

"Now we have to put on a show. You ready?" asked Jane.

I nodded. "Let's go."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well hope you liked it. I'm updating again so get ready. Comment!