Status: Complete! read sequel

I turned you. Can I still love you?

Another body

Alex POV

I laid in my bed all night. I checked on the twins, DJ and Pearl, every now and then. It's weird that they can sleep. I guess it's something I'll have to get used to.

Demetri is nowhere to be found. Of course no one else is except my real mom and John. They are helping me a little but I still want....need Demetri here with me. I'm worried about him of course. Aro is very strong. There's no telling-

My thoughts were interrupted when DJ started crying. I got up and went over to his crib. I picked him up and, bouncing him a little, whispered to him. I think he wants his dad...

"Oh, DJ. He'll be here. Hush now. Go back to sleep," I whispered in his little ears. He seemed to believe what I said. His cries slowly silenced and he drifted back to sleep.

I laid him back down and checked on Pearl. She cries but not as much as DJ. I know she'll be a mommy's girl. But she still wants her dad...

I sighed. We all want him back...

"Alex..."

I turned to my mom who was standing in the doorway of my room.

"Yeah mom?"

"You okay? I know you miss him..." she said. Even though we were apart for so long she still had her mother's intuition. She knew what was going on with me.

I gave her a weak smile and tried to hold back the tears that were threatening to fall.

She came over to me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Let it out, Alex. It's okay. I'm here..." she said saying the exact words I needed to hear. Mothers know....

I wrapped my arms around her tightly and cried on her shoulder.

"Mom....I miss him and I;m worried. I don't know if I can raise the twins by myself! I'm so scared..."

"sh, sh." she said. "You're not alone. We are here. Your family. The Cullens too. Demetri is fine. Don't worry about him, okay?"

She puled away and held my face in her hands, using her thumbs to wipe off the tears.

"You can do it. I'm here. You know that right?"

I nodded, smiling. "I know mom."

"Alright." she said kissing my forehead.

She started walking out and stopped at the door.

"You sure you're okay?"

I nodded. "I'm fine."

"Okay. If you need me I'll be here okay?"

I nodded and she left.

I sighed. "He'll be fine. Mom's usually never wrong..."

I heard someone knock on the front door and my heart skipped a beat. It could be Demetri.

I peeked my head out of the room. I can't leave the twins but i can try to see or hear who it is.

"Hello?"

I couldn't hear the stranger.

"I'm sorry she's not here," mom said. I knew what that meant.

I went inside and silently closed the door. I picked up DJ and Pearl then went in the closet. Good thing it's big enough to breathe.

I cradled them close to my chest. I was sure to keep my heart calm so they wont get the feeling that I'm nervous.

"Sir, I don't...oh my God I didn't know that was you! What happened to you?! You should have been in rest with all those injuries!"

My heart sped up. Who is it? I gotta know!

I used my back to open the door of the closet and went by the bedroom door.

"I just need to know that she's okay..." someone said, their voice raspy and hoarse.

"She's fine. You really need to rest."

"No. I need...to....see..." he said, his voice getting strained.

I sat on the bed with the twins. I didn't know if this person would hurt them or not.

"Go lay down. She'll be here after you wake up..."

"No. I need to see her....and..." He said. I heard him groan.

My mom whispered smething and John came upstairs.

"Alex you better get down there," he said. "I'll watch the twins. Go now."

I ran downstairs. But stopped as my stomach turned at the sight of this...creature.

He had scars everywhere. His face was damaged, if he was human, beyond compare. His body was destroyed until he couldn't stand straight. His eyes were swollen but good enough that I caught one familiar sight. The slight hint of red sparkling in the light.

"Alex.." he said before he collapsed on the ground.

I ran and tried to catch him but he hit the floor before I could catch him.

"Finally..." my mom said. "Now help me get him on the sofa.

"No." I sad.

"What?"

"Fill the tub with water. He'll heal faster and be on his way.."

She nodded.

I turned back to the stranger.

"what happened to you..." I whispered.

"It's done!" my mom yelled from upstairs.

"Okay!"

It took all my strength to drag him upstairs. I laid him in the water, a little overflowing.

I sighed. Another body to take care of...
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! One question for my commenters....who wants....to fall in love with Dj? When the twins get older I will add characters for them. I have a guy for pearl....but I think it would be cool to add a real person for Dj like I did for Demetri! Message me or comment if you want to do it! <3