Status: Complete! read sequel

I turned you. Can I still love you?

Let our mommy go!

Alex POV

Yesterday I had to put a vampire in the tub. He must have ran into a pack of wolves. He was a mess!

So now we had him and the twins to deal with.

Speaking of the twins...I did have to kill pigeons...ew. Well it was the smallest thing they could get blood from. They don't need a lot. They can go a long time with a little blood.

And they grew! I mean like...now they look two years old....they even talk. But you will not believe what they said when they got the hang of it.

"Mommy..."

I turned to DJ who was walking around.

"Yes?"

"Where's daddy?"

Pearl turned from her toys and looked at me. Her eyes went wide. She never usually asks because she knew how it felt. But DJ wanted to know badly.

"U-um..." i said, my voice cracking a little. "He's um...he'll be here soon."

"but mommy..."

I put my finger on his lips. "He'll be here soon. OK?"

DJ nodded really quickly and went to play with Pearl.

"Stay here you two. I'll be back."

They didn't hear me. Or if they did they didn't say anything.

I went to the bathroom and looked in the tub. The man was still in there but his scars were taking forever to heal. His matted brown hair went back to normal. That was it. His face was still battered and his body scared badly. At least his body straightened up.

"What attacked you like this?"

He was interesting. I don't know why but I felt...attracted to him. Oh God! Am I cheating? No. No I can't...but he's so....I don't know. I can't what he looks like but he just draws me.

I just realized that I was rubbing his head. I snatched my hand out the water and stood up.

"Oh no..." I whispered to myself.

DJ and Pearl wobbled their way into the bathroom.

"Oh you two. I said stay in the room..."

"Daddy's here."

I was shocked. "Wh-what?"

"Daddy's here," DJ said. "I can feel him"

Pearl nodded. She doesn't talk much. She can talk but she's shy.

I walked to them and squatted down to their level.

"Where do you feel him?" I asked.

DJ shrugged. "He's here though. That's why I asked you when he was coming."

I sighed. I couldn't cry in front of them. "Okay. Go to the room."

They strolled out still holding hands. Maybe that's how he knows Demetri's here.

My thoughts were interrupted when the man in the tub started thrashing in the tub. I'm glad he isn't breaking the tub.

"Mom! John! Someone get in here!" I yelled trying to keep him still.

I heard him growl and groan as he was fighting against me and the water.

"what happened?" My mom asked running in.

"I don't know. I was talking to DJ and Pearl and after they walked out he started thrashing! What do I do?!"

"John!" she yelled.

He ran in. When he saw the man thrashing he ran over and tried to hold him down.

"He's forcing himself to heal faster! Alex, get your mother out of here then come back!"

I took mom to her room and closed the door. I guess the vampire is dangerous. When I came back the man was almost completely healed.

"Okay, now come hold him down!"

"But YOU can barely hold him!"

"Just come do it!"

I went and pushed the vampire down. I didn't mind helping this vampire....shoot! There it goes again!

"Please stop fighting!" I yelled.

He kinda calmed down but was still fighting a little.

"He's not gonna stay still. He has to go through a lot of pain to heal quickly. If he would have just stayed still it would have taken a long time but it would have been painless." John explained really quickly.

The vampire grabbed me and pulled me in with him. This tub, by the way, is not big.

"John! Help!"

John tried to grab me but the vampire wouldn't let go! Part of me wanted him to let go but the other half didn't....am I seriously cheating on Demetri?

"Let go you retarded vampire!"

"Hey!"

John and I turned to the little voices that yelled from the doorway.

"Let our mommy go!" They yelled.

Strangely though, he let go.

I quickly got out and saw the twins holding hands. There's something with that-

"Ahh!"

I turned back to the vampire. It actually yelled.

Then it just stopped. After all that he was still badly hurt. There was no healing for this guy!

"Poor...whatever his name is." I said as I took the twins back to the room.

"And you two..."

They looked at me, their eyes wide as if they were astonished.

"Don't ever do that again. Stay where I tell you, do you understand?"

They nodded.

I bet tomorrow the vampire will try it again....
♠ ♠ ♠
Well about the DJ thing...someone was already chosen. lol sorry for those who wanted to do it. still love ya comment! <3