Status: Complete! read sequel

I turned you. Can I still love you?

Even now...

I was on a plane to Volterra, Italy. To Demetri. I had to let him know that I didn't sleep with his dad. I mean, come on! How disgusting!

"I hope he believes me..."

"I hope he believes you too. Losing someone isn't very pleasant."

"How long ago did you lose the one you loved?"

"Three years ago. And I think about her every day..."

"What's her name?"

"Chelsea..."

I nodded. I stopped asking questions. I knew it was hard for him to think about her.

Seat belt light. I started getting nervous. If I still had my heart, it would be beating pretty fast right now. I wish Demetri was here to calm me down...

We got off the plane and drove straight to the volturi's building. No use in stalling.

We went in. Because I was here so many times I knew where to go.

"Alex, if he doesn't believe you...I will make sure he does. I don't want him to go through what I went through."

"Thanks, Arthur."

We went in.

"Alex? I'm starting to believe you love to visit here." Aro said.

I rolled my eyes. "Is Demetri here?"

"Yes."

"Where is he? I have to talk to him," I said trying to sound calm.

Aro looked kinda nervous.

"Didn't you know?"

"What?"

"Well...I don't know what went on between you two but Demetri came back looking defeated. He agreed to our demands we made a long time ago..."

"What demands?"

"Well, you know Jane. She was born with a defect while human that made her unable to have kids. So now that she turned she can..."

"And..."

"The demand was that He and Jane mate to make a child. We wanted to know what powers the child would possess."

"So in other words Demetri is gonna have sex with Jane and have a child?"

"Yes."

Wow! That was a serious blow!

I slowly nodded.

"Where is he?"

"Alex.."

"I won't stop their...session." even saying that made me sick.

Arthur looked at me.

"I just want to give him something."

Aro nodded and pointed down the hall. I walked.

"Alex, what are you doing?" Arthur asked.

"I'm going to let him have what he wants. He wants Jane, he can have her."

God I didn't want to let him go!

I walked in a door and saw Jane sitting by Demetri. He looked at me and stood up quickly.

"I only came to give you something. I didn't mean to interrupt."

I slowly reached for the ring he gave me. We were gonna get married...

I slid it off and put it on the table next to the door.

"I think it would only be fair if she had this. After all, you two will be spending a lot of time together..." My voice started cracking.

"Alex..." Demetri said.

"I...should...go. You two can..go back to..." I covered my mouth and ran out. I couldn't. I thought I could but...

"Alex!" It was Arthur calling me to come back. I couldn't. I am in love with Demetri and I just lost him...

I ran and ran and ran. I was in the middle of the forest.

"Demetri!"

I yelled. He couldn't hear me. I knew he couldn't. I was glad.

"I love you..."

But I lost him. Even now..
♠ ♠ ♠
I know you guys hate me right now. Please comment! I won't update until I get comments!! By the way. The song my immortal by evanescence really goes with this sad part of the story =)