I Could Die for You

Chapter 3 - Meeting Tim again

Candice Fairwater stood by her locker, putting on some more mascara.
Fuck. I hate that bitch.
"Hey Kiedis", she said, "got up late from bed with Anthony again? You're still panting, you know."
I took a deep breath. It was tempting to break her nose as I did the first day at Hollywood High.
"Candice...! For fucks sake, my last name isn't Kiedis, it's Distress. Call me Distress or don't even fucking talk to me. And by the way, Anhony's not my boyfriend, goddammit! How many times have I told you this?"
"He doesn't have to be your boyfriend, he's just banging you... right?"
"Aaawh, you plastic piece of shit! I already have a boyfriend, everyone knows it."
"Threesome..."
"Fuck you, Candice!"
I took my books, closed my locker and walked to the classroom with Janicate.
"So... When're you gonna meet Tim again?"
"He's picking me up after school... He wants to come to my place or grab a cup of coffee at Starbucks or something. Can I ask him if you can come too? I don't wanna be with him alone."
"Sure thing!"
Ms Wade walked in and we sat up straight. I opened my math book and my cell phone in my jeans pocket vibrated. I flipped it open - I just got a text from Tim.

Hi hun when do u want me 2 be outside ur school?
xoxo Tim


Not when I'm here, i thought and texted him back.

Would be gr8 if u could be here at three. Can JC come 2?
x


I want to spend some time with you alone.... She can come 2 Starbucks with us, but then she'll have to go! Can't wait 2 meet you, babes

I didn't even answer that. Fucker.

Okay, this was pretty dull too, but you will still comment it, right? <333 Love my commenters