I Could Die for You

Chapter 4 - This is what I do when I meet Tim

After school

I spotted Tim leaning his back against his old, white, crappy Ford Fiesta.
He sure is good looking, especially now when he's wearing a tight, black shirt and dark grey jeans. I could see his latest tattoo on his bare arm, a pair of angel wings.
I hated it. He thought our relationship would last forever... Like not.

I noticed Candice and all of her plastic friends giving Tim longing looks when he took of his shades and waved at me.
I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist and he bent down to kiss me. I refused to separate my lips at first, but he's a good kisser and I knew it would piss Candice off. Tim's tongue quickly found it's way all over my mouth and he grabbed my ass. Motherfucker.
"Enough", I said into his mouth and pushed him away.
"Hi Timothy", said Janicate and smiled. He waved at her and didn't look too glad about her coming with us. Janicate understood it and pretended that her phone started vibrating in her pocket. She 'answered' and just made some shit up.
"Hi, mom... Oh, you want me to come home right away? Okay then, I just have to tell Angel I can't come with her to Starbucks... Of course! Yep, see you later. Angel..." Janicate turned to me.
"Yeah, I get it. But I'll see you tomorrow, right JC?" I said and smiled.
"Well, if you're not late for history we will", she smirked and we hugged.
"Do me a favor and ditch him tonight", she whispered in my ear while we still were holding each other.
I shrugged slightly.
I let go of her and opened the passenger door of Tim's car.
I'd love to break up with him, the thing is just that he probably would commit suicide if I did.
Though I had a million reasons to get rid of him, I just couldn't. I mean, I don't love him anymore, Anthony doesn't like him too much, I've got a feeling he's cheating on me already, I can't trust him, he's got no brains AND he's a sex addict. He stole my virginity a couple of months ago in the back seat of his fucking car, Anthony got mad when I told him. He was sure that Tim raped me and/or took advantage of me, but I assured him I was fine with it but didn't want to have sex with him again.

Tim pulled up outside Starbucks and I stepped out.
"So... how was school today?"
"Same as every motherfucking other day, I stress the crap out of myself and then I hang out with you and then I have show... Dist, you know", I said and sighed.
"Oh yeah, you need a ride home or to the show?" Tim asked.
"Maybe... We'll see about that."
I ordered our coffee (double espresso extra intense for me, vanilla latte for Tim) and sat down at my favorite table by the window. Tim poured like five ounces of sugar in his "coffee" and took a sip. I couldn't look at it - it was disgusting and he just fucking poured sugar in it.
"By the way, there's something - " Tim started, but my cell phone interrupted.
Gerard Cell and a picture of Gerard with tampons stuck up his nostrils was displayed. Saved by the bell.

"YothisisAngelspeaking"
"Heey, it's Gerard."
I met My Chem backstage at one of their concerts in Sweden almost two years ago; We made friends fast and we've been calling each other almost everyday just to chat and we visit each other often. It's great when I'm out with Tim, I can just talk and talk on the phone until he has to leave.
"Hey man. What's up?"
"Nothing much... Kinda over boredom. What are you up to?"
"Hang on, will you?"
I pointed at my cell and gesticulated to Tim to wait, and I walked out of the café and sat down on the sidewalk.
"Right... I was just having a cup of coffee with Tim at Starbucks... But I just went outside to talk to you without him listening to our conversation. You know how he is..."
"Starbuucks... Yeah, I guess he's pulling your nerves. Why don't you just ditch him?"
"I don't know... I really don't know."

Me and Gerard kept chatting for about fifteen minutes when Tim walked up to me, looking lost. I quickly straightened up when I saw him.
"But you really can't do this, mr Waay-de, um, we have to pay our viewers some fucking respect! ... Language? Dumbfuck, just listen to what I have to say instead of trying to learn me some morals! We can't change the damn fonts, it's good as it is now!"
Gerard (Mr Wayde) didn't say a thing. He just kept on laughing his fucking ass off.
"Mr Wayde, give me a few secs and don't you dare to hung up on me, I'm not done with you."
I covered my phone with my hand and looked up at Tim.
"Um... I gotta go home soon, and I was just wondering... Do you want me to drive you to the studio?"
"It would be awesome, I need to get there a little earlier so it'd be great." I started talking to Gerard again.
"Gee, uh-um I mean mr Wayde, I'm going to call you back in an hour, and when I make that call, I expect you to come up with a fucking solution. Kay?"
"Yeah sure, ms Distress... I'll be waiting, and you can count on me about that 'solution'. B-bye!"
I threw my phone in my bag and jumped in to the passenger seat of Tim's car.
Fuck, I really have to break up with him.
I'll do it tomorrow, when it's Saturday... Go me!
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry bout the late updates... But there's more to come. A lot more!!

xxx - btw, I'd love some comments... what d'ya think will happen next? - xxx