I Could Die for You

Chapter 6 - The preparation

I couldn't sleep at all last night.

I just sat up and watched a couple of movies, ate a whole bag of Skittles, tried to write a song and answered some fan emails.
I was sitting in the basement all night with my laptop and I didn't care about the clock, but then I heard footsteps in the stairs when I was in the middle of writing to a 14 year old girl in Detroit, telling her about Tim, just because she asked. She, her name was Anne, seemed to know everything about me and my life and I know how happy she will be, opening her mailbox and find a long email from her biggest idol.
Anyways, back to the footsteps.
Anthony walked down and stood by the stair just watching me for a while with a look saying "What the hell are you doing now?"
I guess he just got up from bed - his hair was all messed up and he looked really tired.
"Oh, hi Anthony," I said and kept on writing.
"May I just ask one thing... Time is 10.45 AM and you're sitting down here, fully dressed with your laptop and Skittles... Did you sleep at all last night?"
I glared at him.
"Duh. Guess three times. And I'm just gonna get changed, you'd better too, and then we've gotta go pick up Gerard and company."
"I beg your pardon? You don't have to redress, you've got decent clothes on right now," Anthony said and yawned.
I looked down on my outfit, which meant black sweatpants and a black and red striped hoodie and, worst of all, no make up.
I walked up to Anthony, wrapped my arms around his waist and looked up at him with some sort of puppy dog eyes.
"Anthonaaayyyy... Go make some breakfast and I'll put on some even more decent clothes, kay? Black coffee. I need caffeine now, or I'll drift off as I try to ditch Tim."
"Oh yeah, mission of the day, right? Don't worry, you're gonna take care of it perfectly. And about that breakfast..."
I hugged him harder and ran up the stairs.
"Thanks sunshine, you just made my day," I shouted to him when I was on my way to my room.

Should I dress up for this 'special occasion', perhaps?
Hell nah, it's just Tim. He's not worth it.
I pulled on my Anthrax shirt (told you I love it) and trashed black jeans and purple, fingerless gloves. I continued with a lot of black eyeliner and mascara before messing my hair up with hairspray and I was done.

I made my way to the kitchen and as always, Anthony was standing there with my cup of coffee.
"You should pay me for doing this," he said while reading the newspaper.
"Nah, I'm fine with this," I replied and ate some cereals.
Again, my phone went off and that tampon picture of Gerard appeared on the display.
"Yo, ma brothah Gee! 'Sup man?"
"Don't try to sound like a gangster cause you fail. Big time."
"Okay then. What is up, my dear friend mr Way? Wayde?"
"For your information, ms Distress, we arrive in half an hour, so drag your cute ass over here and pick us up."
"You dumbfuck, dontcha dare to talk about my ass like that," I said and laughed. "But yeah, we'll be there."
"Right, see ya, Angel!"
I could hear Frank, Bob and Ray shout stuff like "HEY" in the background before Gee hung up and I flipped my phone closed.
"Alright Anthony, bottoms up, we gotta go to the airport. But I'm going on my moped, so I'll just go now. Meet you there, kay?"
"Sure thing! I still need to get dressed, cause I was too busy making your coffee."
"Can't blame me for my caffeine addiction," I said and tried to look innocent.

I got to the airport about 25 minutes later, and I put on my sunglasses to look more anonymous, but I had to write 8 autographs until I could sit down on the floor waiting for the band.
Anthony walked up to me and sat down besides me on the floor, and I texted Gerard.

We're being attacked by crazy Tokio Hotel freaks, they're chasing us and they're singing really bad in german. Get out here before I implode.

He didn't have to answer; They came out with their bags and I just jumped on the first guy who happened to be Ray.
"Oh my fucking goth, guys, you're really here!" I shouted, still hanging around Ray's neck and we almost fell over when we burst into laughter.
"No shit," Gee said and gave Anthony an one armed hug before he hugged me tightly.
"Miketh!" (Okay, I've been saying Miketh instead of Mikes for I don't know how long, just beacause Mikey's, um... perhaps a little retarded.) I shouted and continued with hugging him, Frank and Bob before we got out to Anthonys Camaro and dumped their bags in the trunk.
"I have to say that I really like your shirt..." Mikey said and I started laughing.
I handed Gee a moped helmet and sighed. He put it on and I laughed even more, because the helmet's bright pink with black hearts.
"What?" He asked and laughed too.
"Just imagine all the paparazzis seeing the famous Dani Distress and Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance on a black and pink Vespa... It's gonna look ridicoulos since you're, um... Bigger than me."
He pouted and stuck out his tounge at me.
"Come on, you have to admit that there's a slight difference between a 32 year old man and a 16 year old girl."
"I don't think we can do anything about that... The others just went off with Anthony and I need coffee, so why don't we swing by Starbucks on our way to your place," Gee said and smiled innocently.
I sighed and straddled my Vespa, patted the space behind me and Gee put his arms around my waist as he sat down. I laughed for a second before we drove off.

We got home 40 minutes later, just because Gee needed his damn coffee so bad.
We found the other guys in the kitchen, chatting and eating my Skittles (well, just Frank, I guess Anthony told him where to find them: In my bag).
"So... When're you gonna drop the bomb?" Bob asked curiously.
"I was just about to call him... I'll go to his place and I want to you to go and get some 'party stuff' while I'm there."
I flipped my phone open, dialed Tim's number and hushed the guys to make them shut up.
Tim answered and I took a deep breath.
"Hey hun, I'm glad you called. Could you come over to my place? There's a thing I want to talk to you about."
I covered my phone with my hand and mouthed to the other guys at the table 'what the fuck?' before I spoke.
"That was actually my plan... I need to talk to you too. I'll be there in fifteen minutes."
I flipped my phone closed without saying good bye.
"He wanted to talk to me too," I said and stared at my phone.
"Maybe he wants to break up too," Frank said and gave me a slight smile. "Just make sure you do it before him. Now go!! We'll buy booze."
Anthony cleared his throat and laughed a little.
"Hang on, hang on. I'm her custodian. Angel, are you like planning to get wasted tonight?"
I shrugged.
"Dunno... It's really nothing I've been thinking of, but I'd like to have a few beers. And stuff."
"Stuff? Well okay, we're off to Walmart then."
"Yep, see you guys later," I said and put on my helmet again.
"Yeah, and make sure you're single when you get back," Gerard said and wiggled his eyebrows at me.
I pretended to be shocked.
"Gerard Way, are you flirting with me?"
They were still rolling on the floor when I closed the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay okay. I doesn't turn out the way I want it too!