I Could Die for You

Chapter 8 - The day after

I woke up, and a monster made it’s way over me.
“Jeez!”
I almost freaked, but it didn’t seem to care about me as it walked towards my door, wobbling a little.
It closed the door behind itself, and I stretched my limbs. Gerard wasn’t lying beside me anymore. Was he the monster?
I yawned and got up from bed, still dressed in last night’s clothes and sadly, last night’s makeup too.
I freaked when I walked by my mirror – my hair was all messed up and greasy and I had black eyeliner and mascara all over my cheeks.
I washed my face in the bathroom and walked down the stairs, following the scent of coffee.
I found Gerard, Anthony, Mikey, Frank, Ray and Bob sitting at the table with coffee cups and a plate with sandwiches in front of them.
“Good morning,” I said as cheerily as I could without slurring. I wasn’t hung-over, just… a little.
“God, not so fucking loud, Angel!”
Bob covered his ears as if I’d been screaming at the top of my lungs.
“I guess someone had a little too much to drink last night, huh?” I said with a lower voice.
I made myself a cup of coffee and sat down on Anthony’s lap since we were one chair short.
“Where’s Sugar and JC, by the way?”
“They left about two hours ago,” Anthony said.
Speaking of Sugar… Wonder how Frank’s doing.
“Frank… What happened last night?”
“Depends on what you’re talking about,” he said and rubbed his eyes.
“Does the name Sugar mean something to you?” I raised an eyebrow and smiled.
“Of course it does! But honestly… You don’t wanna know.”
“I wanna know! Tell me.”
“It was nothing, I promise.”
“Nothing? Frank, you fucking pitched a tent in the couch in the middle of the make out session; don’t tell me that was nothing.”
Frank shook his head.
“Okay, okay! She’s an amazing girl and all that and I’m pretty sure you could hear us in the bathroom, but what d’ya wanna know?”
“Most importantly… did you use a condom, dumbfuck?”
Frank doubted.
“I hope I did…”
There was an awkward silence, and I cleared my throat before I heard someone giggle. Mikey.
I burst out laughing too, and then we were all laughing our asses off.
“How about you and Gerard?” Frank asked.
“Tehe, you saw everything on the couch last night,” I said and winked at Gerard.
“Didn’t you sleep in the same bed?”
“Yeah, but it’s not the same as sleeping together, right?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for this short one - I'll add some more when I can.
Love my commenters!