Distant Elemental

There came a time in each of these people’s lives when they realised they were different from others. They didn’t sprout fangs or claws or fur, but they did notice a slight reaction from nature to feelings they thought or actions they made. It wasn’t long until it clicked for each of them. They had their own unique power over the different elements of Earth.
An example, you ask?
Well, Nayru looked down at a puddle and wondered what it would look like to see it splash up into the air. She was imagining stomping her foot down into it, but quite suddenly, the water rose up and came back down again just like that. She hadn’t even needed to move.
Six different beings have power over six different elements, most Earth bound, and they each control these quite freely and without thought. It’s not long, however, that they start to find one another...
Not only that, they are hunted beings, craved for their control over the elements. Neither are they the only ones to have some sort of power...
  1. The elements of Earth
    In their separate ways, everyone is linked. Something is drawing these Elementals together, but why is it happening? What's an Elemental?
  2. Tremors
    What's this? A kerfluffle? Temper seems to be proportional to ignorance.
  3. Revelations
    Are these people bumping into each other by a coincidence? Because I don't think so, and I'm the author. But what will happened when Elementals discover one another?
  4. Static
    Someone's in trouble. Blood-spill is imminent. Another character is on the way.
  5. In the balance
    What is a story without some bloodshed? Someone's gotta be close to death at some stage.
  6. Fire and Water
    The elements are meeting up. Let's have some fun with this, shall we?
  7. In the eye of the beholder
    It's quite sudden when I bring my characters together, but there's gotta be some flow.
  8. A little revenge
    to be fair, my characters deserved this.
  9. The clear night sky
    A little fighting amongst friends?
  10. Reigning Monarch
    Weilders of fire and sky, earth and water, lightning and space... maybe be undermined.
  11. Starry Diverge
    Short chapter, building up for a long one. Not, however, missing intensity or importance.
  12. Intertwine the earth and sky
    Dilapidated brute, what have you done now?
  13. Take it to the skies
    Icky, icky black.
  14. An Awry Tumble
    questions spill out, but do the answers lead to more quesitons...?
  15. Training ground
    The elementals appear to be learning more than they want to know. Oh how their power is craved...
  16. Thrown into confusion
    Who is winning here?
  17. Subtle Confine
    As the elementals come back to their senses they see the full scope of what jealousy brings...
  18. Escape.
    How can I describe this chapter? Quick, interesting, flowing... :D the characters are split from each other, some in mortal danger, others not yet mentioned, all fighting for one cause... Escape.
  19. Water's Illusion
    ...meow. creepy labs!
  20. Consort with a nemesis
    Nayru and Andromeda are in trouble. Skye is hurt, Ashleigh awakens, Blaise, Autumn and Fulgora enter. Nova waits.
  21. Night's Forthcoming End
    Andromeda is in trouble, Skye is hurt, but the other elementals are rearing to go. Angry, too.
  22. The Threshold
    Andromeda has awoken. What will become of that annoying head of the organisation guy?
  23. Merely the beginning.
    the beginning to the fighting will come later, but the beginning to something else entirely has just begun...
  24. Slick seething
    Something slithering has silently submerged into the stinking swamp surrounding their school. Soon to surface...
  25. Fire's fury
    Genetically engineered, lethal to a point and calling out their names...
  26. Air's Anguish
    A smallish chapter, I'm trying to get back into it.
  27. Superstition and Suspicion
    The elementals have higher-ups that they have to answer to
  28. Some Interrogation
    I can't think of a decription for this chapter. Preparation, perhaps?