I'm Coming Down, Bring Me up.

Chapter Six

Alex

Once I saw Lilly, I had to fight not to get a boner. God that girl was… hot.
We all ended up sitting in a circle playing Truth or Dare.
“I dare you to go get me a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.” Lilly said to Jack, smirking.
“That’s a gay dare,” He pouted.
“Oh well, I dared you!” She giggled.
“Fine.” He trudged off, rummaging through our cabinets.
“Okay, your turn Alex,” She smiled.
“Okay… Lilly, Truth or Dare?” I felt like a teenage girl playing this game, but it was actually kind of fun, I have to admit, especially when you’re playing with Jack Barakat.
“Truth.”
“What’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?” I asked.
“Well one time, in sophomore year, this guy took me to Burger King,” She rolled her eyes. “And while we were there, he spilled ketchup on my new skirt, spit on me, and ate my fries.”
“Wow,” Rian laughed. Jack came back and set the bowl of cereal in front of Lilly, and her face lit up.
“Thank youuu,” She smiled at him, he flicked his wrist. “Okay, so it’s my turn again,” She said. “Alex, Truth or Dare,” She asked me.
“Truth,”
“What’s the worse date you’ve ever been on?” She smirked.
“In junior year I took a girl out, and when we were in the car making out, once we finished she said ‘You’re the worst kisser ever.’ And got out and left.” She laughed.
“She owned you, you sucky kisser.” She giggled.
“Oh I doubt you’re any better!”
“Oh yes I am!” She argued.
“Fine! I dare you to make out with all three of us, excluding Rian, and we’ll see just how good you are,” I said smugly, only realizing what I had just said after it came out.
“Alright, fine. But you guys better not call me a slut because of this,” She warned.
“We won’t think you’re a slut, because this is just a dare,” I said.
“You so want her,” Zack whispered, thankfully she didn’t hear. I slapped his thigh.
She leaned into Jack, but at the last second they both started laughing. “Okay, I can do this,” She said, more to herself. “This is weird with him!” She exclaimed.
“Are you refusing a dare?” I challenged.
She sighed. “Okay Jack. We can do this, I need to show him up, just pretend I’m Megan Fox, and I’ll pretend you’re Alex Lipshaw.”
Jack laughed, and nodded., and both their eyes closed. “Stop watching us!” She said right before their lips met. “Oh my god this is so weird,” She pulled apart for a second. I actually turned my head, trying to ignore the strange pang of jealousy that was going through me.
“Jesus that was the weirdest thing I have ever done!” She said after a minute.
I looked at Jack, and he looked dazed.
“Oh goodness, this is gonna be weird too.” She said as she crawled over to me. Jack looked at me and nodded, smirking.
“Okay I don’t even wanna watch this, her and Jack were gross enough, and Alex gets all tongue-y when he makes out with chicks, so call us back in when your done,” Rian and Zack stood up, Jack following.
I laughed, but couldn’t take my eyes off of her, and I’m sure she was creeped out by my, so I tore my eyes away for a second.
“You ready for me to totally own you in making out?” She said softly, smiling.
“I’ll beat you,” I argued. Instead of answering me, her lips were on mine. They were perfect, soft, and moved together in synch with mine. I wrapped my arms around her waist slowly, pulling her closer to me. I couldn’t deny the chemistry I felt. She deepened the kiss, and I parted her lips with my tongue, and she allowed me in.
“You better not tell anybody about this, John will beat you up,” She mumbled against my lips, kissing me again, and tangling her hands in my hair.
“Kay,” I agreed, my breathing getting shallower. She pushed me down so I was lying on the floor, her tongue entering my mouth. God she tasted amazing.
She pulled away way too soon, breathing heavy as well, to my pleasure.
“You guys can come back in now,” She said, not taking her eyes off of me. I shivered from the sparks I felt.
I didn’t know why I was feeling this way, but I liked it.