Looking for My Peaceful Rhythm

Chapter 2

"Andy...i want you to meet someone for lunch tomorrow.Please?" said my father. "Ok..? why?who is it?" i asked my father. He looked nervous and replied, "I'll tell you on the way there okay?" and with that i went to bed.
--
I awoke to someone shaking me. my eyes fluttered open and i saw Jack shaing me. "What the..!? " i yelled. "Sorry, your dad said to get up. your going to lunch in an hour." I got out of bed,pushing Jack out of the way. He smirked. "What?" i asked him. "Your wearing boxers and a belly tank top to bed." Oh god! This guys perverted. "Jack why don't you go do what your name tell you to.Off!"i shouted as he laughed and i shooed him out of my room.
--
After my shower i saw some maid had laid out a dress for me to wear. Obviously by my fathers orders. i ditched the dress, and went to my closet, where i slipped on large baggy basketball shorts along with a purple tank top. i looked in the mirror,and noticed this tank made my breasts look big.I sighed as i walked out of my bedroom,and saw my father awaiting for me.
"Andrea why aren't you wearing that dress?" asked my father. I could see the band scattered across the hallway. "Cuz it sucks. now lets get some grub! i wanna go to the skate park laters" i said and walked down the stairs. My father hurried to catch up with me."Go back and change" said my father,sternly. I said nothing but looked up at him,into his eyes.
"No"
"Andrea go back into your room and change into that dress" he said,voice still stern.
"Never" i said then jumped out of his reach,and made my way to the car that was waiting.
The guys saw and heard the whole thing,and were moving along,trying to ignore it.
--
Once my father got in the car i listened to my ipod. What was up with him?
He never got all stern father on me. "Who we meetin'?" i asked him.
"Speak proper english" he said. WTF!!! What is wrong with this dude! if he keeps it up, he won't be getting very good reviews from All time Low.
"Whatevs" i said as i got out of the car,since it stopped. We were at a café,and there were a few people outside sitting at the many tables. My father started walking towards a table with a woman at it. I followed relunctantly.
"Andrea this is Penelope,Penelope this is my daughter Andrea" said my father,with a grin on his face.
"Andy,nice to meet you"i said to her.
"Hi! i'm soo happy to meet you! you'll look great in a dress for the-" she was cut off by my father.
"She doesn't know." that was all he said.
What didn't i know? This was killing me by the minute....
Oh god! This..woman. A dress! At the...wedding? no i'm just crazy. My father would never...NO NO NO NO NO!!!
"Andrea me and Penolope are getting married" he said,as Penelope scooted closer to him.
This was all too much."NO!" I screamed then ran away. i didn't know where i was going. But it was definetly away from here. i skidded to a halt as a familiar car stopped in front of me. "Get in" said a very must i say, cute. Alex Gaskarth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Likey? sorry its so short :/