Status: I'm gonna try and go for this whole update biweekly thing.

Someone's Gotta Give

Teaser

I stared out of the airplane window out into the blue sky that was speckled with white clouds. Only four more hours on this stupid plane I thought to myself as I clutched my ipod then put my headphones into my ears. I pressed play and Flo Rida’s latest hit burst out. My dad, Mick and the rest of his band, Motley Crue looked disapproving at me. Tommy cautiously grabbed a headphone and stuck it in his ear before ripping it out.

"My god Mick, your daughter listens to shit music." He told my father who just shrugged.

"Well that's why she's on this tour." Vince answered for him. "So that she can listen to some real god-damn music!" He said enthusiastically

"No I’m here because my father is making me go on this fucking tour." I said curtly earning a dagger glare from my father.

"Eh! Watch your mouth kid!" My dad told me as he narrowed his eyes and glared at me. Yeah that's right, my dad is Mick Mars. I’m stuck with him for the next summer because of a little incident that happened back at home, but we'll get to that later.

"Can you fucking believe it? Crue fest!" Tommy said childishly as he put his arm up in the air. Mick and Vince just shook their heads and Tommy while Nikki screeched loudly.

"Can you guys just shut the fuck up?" I asked earning another death glare from my father.

"I told you to watch your fucking mouth." He told me again, and then glanced over to Tommy and Nikki who were taking turns punching each other in the arm. "Dude's seriously?" He asked them. Nikki and Tommy looked at him with identical evil grins before turning away again.

"So when the hell is you're band showing up?" Vince asked Nikki after a moment, "Are they anything like us?" Nikki turned away from Tommy, his eyes bright; obviously this was exactly what he wanted to talk about.

"They're gonna meet us at the hotel tonight." Nikki said then looked at his wristwatch. "Actually they're probably already there by now. Lucky bastards" He added after a moment. "They're kinda like us, but I think you'll like them. Especially DJ hilarious you're gonna love him!" Nikki said with a laugh as if he was laughing at some memory he had of this DJ.

"DJ?" Mick asked curiously, glancing at Nikki.

"Darren-Jay Ashba. The guitarist." Nikki explained as Mick nodded his head thoughtfully. "Just something I thought you should know. He's a lady man so you're gonna have to watch your daughter Mick." Nikki chortled as Mick looked from him to me.

"I doubt that it'll be a problem after all there is quite the age difference between the two of them." Mick said curtly. "Right Lucy?" He asked me in a stern voice.

"Right Dad." I mumbled not really paying attention but it was better to just agree with it then to say anything else.

"Don't worry Mick I'm sure she won't and if you want I can talk to DJ and tell him to stay away." Nikki offered while I snorted in amusement, earning me glares from both Nikki and my Dad that I ignored.

"That's fine Nikki I'm sure that they'll both behave." Mick said quietly. "After all there's a lot of years between the two of them. DJ how old is he?"

"Thirty-seven." Nikki answered quickly. "But he doesn't look like it."

"Exactly thirty-seven and she's only seventeen, that's twenty years age difference." Mick said confidentially, I wasn't going to go near this so-called DJ, not after what had happened with Nikki and Tommy.

"Mick are you sure that she'll stay away from him?" Nikki asked cautiously. "I mean after what happened with me and Tommy." He trailed off as my dad impatiently waved his hand.

“Don’t bring that up. That was a mistake we all make them I should’ve known that something was up when she went to your or Tommy’s house everyday.” He said, obviously this something that he wanted to talk about and personally I don’t blame him.

”A mistake?!” Nikki nearly shouted. “You call that a mistake? A mistake was when I slept with Bruce Dickson’s wife after she climbed in my window and told me to fuck her that was not a mistake that was just something stupid that I did.” Nikki said then finished meekly while my dad just laughed at him.

“Relax man; I don’t think Bruce is still upset over that.” He told him earning a not so happy look from Nikki.

“That’s not the point.” Nikki answered in a flat tone. “My point is that are you sure that Lucy will stay away?” Mick shot a look at me that I pretended I hadn’t seen then pressed pause on my iPod. I mean this conversation was about me, so logically I should be allowed to hear it. Don’t you think?

“I’m sure she’s learned her lesson, but if she hasn’t I’ll talk to DJ about it.” Mick said as Nikki nodded his head in approval. “I’m pretty sure that one abortion is enough for one girl. Don’t you?” The last part of his sentence was designed to make Nikki & Tommy, who was now looking at his feet feel guilty for what they had done. The chances were though that it was probably neither of them that had done it, sure I slept with both of them a few times but they were a few . . . Ok a lot of other guys that I had slept with so it might not have even been their kid!

So what I hadn’t exactly told my dad that but hey it was for my own personal safety because my dad had already threatened that if he found out I was sleeping with anyone else it would be both my head and his head served up on a silver platter and trust me when my dad says something like that. You don’t take it lightly. The smart move would’ve been to tell him and then face the wrath, but no I decided to keep it to myself.

“Yeah I’m sure she’s learned though.” Tommy said quietly, more than likely speaking for himself then me.

“Yeah I’m sure we’re all learned our lesson.” Nikki agreed while Tommy nodded his head. Vince turned to me with a smirk on his face.

“Lucyyyy.” Vince said in a high singsong voice, while I looked up, pretending that I hadn’t heard what he had said. He gestured to me to take out my headphones so I nodded my
head and did.

“Mhhhmmm yeah?” I asked looking around as I pulled my headphone out of my ear.

“So you thirsty?” Vince asked me in a teasing tone as he held up a bottle of Jack Daniels. "After all why don't I get a turn with you? Both Tommy and Nikki did." He said jokingly, and if looks could kill Vince would have been long gone.

“Don’t even think about it.” My dad warned Vince. “Now I’m going to have a snooze, so try not to do anything too stupid.” He said walking out of the room. “And remember no alcohol!”

“Wouldn’t dream of giving alcohol to a minor!” Vince reassured Mick. “Okay so who wants alcohol?” He asked in a quiet voice. Nikki and Tommy both shook their heads no; Vince gave them a look before he turned to me. “So whaddaya say? You up for a drink?” He asked me with a twinkle in his eyes. I shook my head. Last time I drank, yeah not a good idea and it had a very bad end result. Vince grumbled something to himself and stormed off before we could say anything.

“Someone’s in a pissy mood.” Nikki observed as Tommy sat down beside me and peaked over my should, in an attempt to see what I was drawing. I quickly shuffled what I was drawing, which happened to be a picture of Tommy underneath a bunch of blank papers.

“Whatcha drawing?” Tommy’s kidlike voice whispered in my ear. I felt his arms sneak around my waist and pull me closer to him.

“Nothing.” I mumbled as my face turned red and I made an attempt to pull away.

“Hey what’s wrong babe?” Tommy asked as I managed to pull away from him. I didn't answer instead I just shook my head. The reminders of my dad telling me to stay away from both Tommy and Nikki floated through my head. Not just because of the enormous age difference but because they both had kids that were older then me, not to mention that they both did have girlfriends! Nikki had Kat and Tommy had Pamela or at least rumor said he had Pamela. “Lucy don’t bullshit me, I know something’s wrong.” Tommy told me gently

“Nothing’s wrong.” I muttered as I slapped Tommy’s hands away from me.

“T-bone you might as well leave her for a while. Especially ‘cause I can’t see either of you and if Mick walks in he’ll flip a bitch.” Nikki called.

“Nikki fuck off last time I checked you weren't involved with this." Tommy replied icily as I reluctantly let his arms wrap around me. "This is about what happened isn't it? Because Mick know and 'cause of the kid right?" Tommy whispered to me, I didn't answer instead I made another effort to pull away from him.

"Last time I checked you were fucking Pamela Anderson and she sure as hell does not look anything like Pamela Anderson!" Nikki shot back, "and last time I checked I was involved, unless your taking all responsibility and admitting that the kid was yours! In which case I should go tell Mick!" My face turned red when I heard that and Tommy stiffened up, of course Nikki brings the kid into the argument. Of course he assumes it was Tommy.

"Maybe it was my kid! I'm not saying that it wasn't! I'll take responsibility for whatever the hell I do, which is more then you can say!" Tommy replied, trying to keep his voice steady, "and I am not fucking Pamela, ever again." He added.

"Bullshit." Nikki sneered, "at least I didn't run away from the band just because things got a little tough." Tommy opened his mouth to reply but I shook my head.

"Don't answer he's not worth it." I mumbled to Tommy and he gave me a look of surprise.

"He's not worth it? But he's worth sleeping with?" Tommy asked jokingly as I giggled and he pulled me closer, this time I didn't try to pull away.

"He must've been back then." Back then referred to a few weeks ago, funny how fast things change. "Not anymore though."

"Why not anymore?"

"I don't know because he's being a jerk since my dad found out." I answered simply. "I don't think he can get over the fact that it might've been his kid, that he might have gotten a seventeen year old pregnant."

"I guess." Tommy mumbled after a few minutes, "you know it probably was me who got you pregnant." He added sheepishly and brushed his black hair out of the way.

"Is this Tommy Lee actually taking responsibility for his actions?" I asked incredulously, while he nodded and rolled his eyes at me. "Quick, someone call the Guinness book of world records. Tommy Lee is actually taking responsibility. He's grown up!" I screeched.

"Hell yes I've taken responsibility for my actions, including this." He replied as he tipped my head up and kissed me. I dropped my sketch book on the floor, sending the papers everywhere before I let my arms sneak around his broad shoulders, his hand found its way up my body and he pushed my head in deepening the kiss, his tongue explored my mouth like it had so many times before. Tommy pulled away first then kissed along my neck, while I pulled off his shirt. Behind us a door slammed but neither of us paid attention to it.

“Tommy! Lucy! What the hell is going on we just went through this!” My dad roared as Tommy pulled away from me and I handed him his shirt back. Mick looked pissed and Tommy looked shocked and guilty while I slid back into my seat.

“You guys are in HUGE trouble.” My dad stated flatly as he looked from Tommy to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is basically the reason that I haven't been updating at all. I've had to go through a LOT of Wiki pages and find a lot of information.
So.
You like?