Status: I'm gonna try and go for this whole update biweekly thing.

Someone's Gotta Give

I'll be a good girl, I promise.

"You're going to be in so much shit if Mick finds out what you're doing." James told DJ as DJ smirked at him from behind the alcohol that he was carrying into the Sixx AM and Motley Crue tour bus. He winked at me and in return I gave him a shy smile.

"You're going to get in so much shit if I find out what you’re doing because?" Mick said appearing out of no-where like he normally did, that obviously meant that Motley Crue was done performing for the night and that Crue-fest had officially started. The smile disappeared off my face in a second, there was no-way that we could get this past Mick unless DJ fessed up now or he made some hell of a good excuse to cover his as

"Because it would involve us giving alcohol to your daughter without your supervision or permission." DJ said speaking up for the first time, I winced a tiny bit this couldn't turn out good, it really couldn't.

"Your right, Mick would get really mad about that, especially without his permission." My father said, I bit my lip, he was speaking in third person now, that was never a good thing, it normally meant that someone, usually me was going to get in huge trouble.

"Of course he would and that's completely understandable, so Mick would you mind if we gave your daughter a drink or two." DJ said as my dad narrowed his eyes at him. "with yours or Nikki's supervision of course." He added as an afterthought.

"Or Tommy’s or Vince’s" James added hastily.

"Well I don't see that would be a problem, after the bus started rolling out of here. Speaking of rolling out of here I think everyone else is down at the stage still, packing up their own equipment up, maybe you two should go and help Nikki with the rest of the Sixx AM stuff." Mick said as DJ and James shared a look.

"Yeah you're right, that would be a good idea, Deej just set it down outside the bus we can pick it up later on the way out." James said while DJ shrugged and put down the alcohol.

"Nikki probably does need help; we should get on that, later Lu." He agreed and winked at me as he put the alcohol down and started to walk away with James.

"Later Lucy." James called as the two of them disappeared from sight.

"Shouldn't you be down there helping everyone pack up?" I asked frowning at him, I mean it didn't make any sense for him to be getting mad at DJ and James for not helping clean up when he wasn't helping either, sure he couldn't do much but he could still pack up the guitars and stuff right?

“I should be down there helping actually but because my daughter cannot stop manipulating and lying to her father and other people I have to have a chat with her instead.” He told him as I looked at him confused, what was he talking about?

“Dad I don’t know what you’re talking about, I haven’t lied to you.” Recently I finished the thought in my head silently as I glanced at my dad.

“Really? So the Tommy thing and you making promises to him, that wasn’t a lie? Because it sure seemed like it, especially when he confessed to it” He told me as my face turned pale. “Exactly so you were lying to me.” He finished as he looked at me.

“I didn’t promise him anything though Dad! I didn’t honest.” I said desperately, I wasn’t lying I hadn’t promised Tommy anything all I had said was that if the time allowed we might possibly be able to sneak in a quickie here or there. My dad gave me one of those looks when I knew that I was in deep shit, deep deep shit.

“Lucy in the bus now.” He told me in a quiet but dangerous tone, I bit my lip and glanced around nervously hoping that someone from Motley would be coming up the walk from the stage to save me, or at least postpone it a little longer. “In the bus unless you want to have this chat right now where everyone can hear it.” He said as I let out a sigh of defeat and pulled open the door to the bus and walked inside. “Your room.” He said as I turned into my room. “Sit down.” He said gesturing for me to sit down on the bed. I probably had the largest room in the bus which wasn’t exactly saying something because the rooms were tiny; I just had a room to myself considering I was the only female on the bus.

“So what chat did you want to have Dad?” I asked as I took a seat on the bed and watched as my dad sighed and then sat down next to me.

“Lucy you know I’m under a lot of stress right now with Crue fest and all that and you especially.” He paused a moment as he looked at me, I bit my lip where was he going with this? “After the incident that happened during the year I don’t want to go through it again I really don’t and I hoped that you had learned your lesson when it came to well older men and the decisions that you should make.” I held back a groan, not this again; I think we had already been through this enough times. “I know Lu that when it comes to feelings and shit like that they more or less screw you over. I know that you’re young and that you think that you may love Tommy and that you want to be with him for a long time but in reality he doesn’t love you and I think it would be better if you kept your distance from him for a while okay?” I blinked my eyes and tried not to zone out while he was talking, after all most of what my Dad said was nothing important, it was just stuff that I had already listened too countless times before.

“Alright Dad that sounds good to me.” I answered after a moment of silence, not be exactly a hundred percent sure of what I had just agreed to.”

“Thanks Lu, I know you don’t want to be here in the first place so it means a lot to me that you’re co-operating like this.” He told me as he wrapped an arm around me and pulled me against him and kissed my head.

“Of course Dad, I think I’m just going to say in here for the rest of the night and sketch or something, if that’s alright with you.” I replied as my Dad let go of me.

“That’s fine with me, but remember I think that a Mr. Ashba and Mr. Michael are expecting to have a few drinks with you.” My Dad reminded me as I looked at him; those drinks were going to have to wait until his suspicions went away a little bit.

“Not tonight maybe another night though, would you mind if you could tell them that I’m not feeling well and that maybe we could have a few drinks another night?” I replied as my dad ruffled my hair affectionately.

“Sounds good to me, I’ll go and deliver the message when I go and grab my guitars.” He said as he stood up.

“Okay have fun.” I replied uninterested as I sprawled out on my bed, Mick shot me a look and shook his head at me before he left and shut the door behind him with a quiet click. I sat up and listened for a moment, hearing another click as he left the bus and waiting a few extra moments just to make sure he was actually gone before I stood up and left my room, leaving the door open behind me and slipping across the hallway into my father’s room.

“Meds, meds. Where does he keep the meds damnit?” I muttered to myself as I pulled open one of what I presumed was one of my dad’s drawers, no meds in there. I shut in and moved onto the next one and to my great happiness there were his meds. “You never change do you dad?” I asked out loud as I took four or five of his meds before slipping back into my room.

“Here’s to foolish fathers believing their daughters.” I chortled to myself as I swallowed all the meds with a single sip of water before picking up my sketchpad with my head deadest on a picture of Tommy Lee. Unfortunately for me while my head may have been dead set on drawing Tommy Lee my heart had other thoughts because the only thing I could draw the rest of the night were faces, faces that shockingly resembled a Mr. Daren-Jay Ashba.
♠ ♠ ♠
this update is for this chick right here because I loves her very much <3

PS Comments make me want to update before I disappear for two weeks