Status: I'm gonna try and go for this whole update biweekly thing.

Someone's Gotta Give

Drawing was my escape, and the painkillers, they helped me get there

I sat on the couch with my sketchbook, tapping the paper with the eraser on my pencil. Tap, tap. Tap, tap. I couldn’t believe it, I couldn’t believe my father. First I was stuck on this lame-ass tour with my dad and his band. Now my IPod was in his possession and I had hardly anything to do. I could hear Tommy and Nikki screaming. Fuckin’ Sixx he was the reason that I was in so much trouble, it was because HE had told my dad that I was fucking both him and Tommy. He was the one who had told my dad I was pregnant; he was the reason that I was stuck on this tour now without my IPod. Nikki was talking to my dad in a low tone outside the door.

“She’s been taking my meds, she’s been drugging herself.” I heard my dad whisper outside the door and I groaned. Oh god no, not this, Tommy had opened his fucking mouth and now I was going to be in deep shit, deep deep shit. I put my sketchbook down for a second waiting for my dad to walk in and demand to know what the hell was going on but it never happened. He never walked in. I shrugged as I picked up my sketchbook and my pencils and began to draw.

Drawing was my escape from the world, as were the painkillers. I popped two into my mouth and swallowed them without a drop of water; it was a . . . talent that I possessed. I let my pencil roam freely across the paper, not having an exact idea of what I wanted to draw. A road appeared first on the page, then buildings, cars and people appeared on it. The painkillers started to set in as my eyes grew droopy and I had to try harder to stay awake. After a while of drawing I got bored of it, shut my sketchbook put my pencils away and curled up on the chair and fell asleep.

“Dude is she asleep or passed out from the meds she’s been sneaking?” Nikki asked I struggled to keep my face emotionless. I was asleep with some help from the meds until the dumbass had woken me the fuck up!

“I don’t know.” Tommy replied quietly as he touched my face gently. “Lucy, you gotta get up, were here in Florida.” I opened my eyes; slowly after all I didn’t want them to know that I had heard what Sixx had said.

"We are?” I asked groggily as I stretched and stood up, Tommy nodded his head and smiled at me, I returned the smile; Tommy’s good moods were always so infectious.

“Yep, we are princess.” Nikki said as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

“Sixx put me the fuck down! Now god-damnit!” I screamed as I pounded on his back and his ass. Both he and Tommy burst out laughing at me as my face hung in front of his ass. I could feel all the blood rushing to my face and it was making me dizzy. “Put me the fuck down! I can walk!” I yelled and I hit his ass.

“I wouldn’t do that again Lu, I really have to fart, and if you hit my ass again so help me god I will fart in your face.” Nikki warned and instead I launched an attack on his back and legs, anything to avoid smelling that.

“Are you kidding me, I ask you to do one thing and it turns into you torturing my daughter!” Mick said as Nikki and Tommy walked down the ramp, with me over Nikki’s shoulder.

“We’re not torturing her, she hasn’t complained once!” Tommy replied as I let out a scream of frustration and a spout of insults.

“Oh yes, not a single peep I see.” Mick observed dryly as I make an attempt to pull my shirt up, so that Tommy wasn’t getting a view of my bra.

“Daddy!” I whined as I smacked Nikki hard on the back. “Get him to put me down! Pleaase?” I begged looking at my dad, he sighed before looking at Sixx.

“Put her down, gently.” He ordered as Nikki put on his pouty face then gently dropped me on my head, if that was even possible. “Now go and get you’re crap out of the plane, please.” Mick said as Nikki walked away with Tommy, probably to do what Mick had told them.

“Lucy get up, we’re going now.” He said as he looked at me, he seemed angry. Thanks Tommy for fucking up and telling him.

“But what about Nikki, Tommy and Vince?” I asked as I stood up and pulled my shirt down and pants up.

“I said we’re going now, they have their own way to get to the show, now we need to go.” My dad said firmly, obviously he wasn’t up for arguing with me at all and so with that I followed him into a taxi and we sped off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not as long as I wanted it to be but it's updated again.
I'll probably update again either tomorrow or the day after since I'm ahead with my contest entry craze.