Status: I'm gonna try and go for this whole update biweekly thing.

Someone's Gotta Give

The Start Of Crue Fest

When I got to the bus it was already a disaster area when I say that I mean it already looked like a bomb had gone off and we hadn't even spent a night in it! I ignored the mess; after all I sure as hell wasn't cleaning that up! I smiled as I walked into my dad's room and saw my iPod that he had confiscated earlier lying on his bed. It was just too easy, I thought as I grabbed my iPod, I'd have to return it by tomorrow or else he would know that that I had taken it. I glanced at the clock, it almost 7, almost time for Crue fest to start. Yay, please feel free to note the huge amount of sarcasm.

"Lucy?" A voice called as the bus door opened. I dropped my iPod on my dad's bed and bolted out of his room and across the hall into my room.

"Yeah," I answered as I picked up my sketchbook and opened it to a random page, pretending to be working on a sketch.

"Mick sent me to come and get you. Sixx AM is going on really soon. Whatcha doing up here, all alone?" Tommy voice said curiously as he peeked his head into my room, I smiled at
him, he was just too cute.

"Nothing just drawing, as usual." I replied as he took a few steps into what would be my room, he nodded his head and took a few steps closer.

"Well whatcha drawing?" He asked as he sat down beside me.

"Things." I said with a smile as he rolled his eyes at me, it was always the same boring answers. Things or stuff.

"Well do I get to see the things you're drawing?" He asked as he tried to get a clear look at what I was drawing, I smirked at him and then closed my sketchbook, and put it down.

"Nope 'cause we gotta go down to the stage now. Maybe later." I said as I stood up and looked at Tommy who was glaring at my fault. Not my fault I decided to listen to Mick once in a while.

“Why don't you just show me now? And we can go down later." Tommy said as he put on his puppy dog face. I shook my head, no. This wasn't going to happen to me again.

"C'mon Tommy let's go before Dad gets mad." I said with a sigh as I started walking away behind me I heard Tommy mutter something under his breath before he followed me.
I grabbed a Coke from the fridge before I left the bus, with Tommy right behind me, holding what I'm sure was some alcoholic beverage.

"So how's your day been?" Tommy asked as he caught up to me on the way to the stage, I gave him a look and shook my head.

"It's been fine. And yours?" I replied as I opened and took a sip of my coke.

"Good, I'm pretty pumped for Crue Fest to start." He said with a laugh and I rolled my eyes. "What you're not excited for Crue Fest?" He asked giving me a look.

"Oh I'm excited alright, excited for it to be over." I said as Tommy shook his head and put his arm around me.

"How come? I mean it'll be great, performing again." He told me while I shook my head.

"It'll be great for you because you'll be performing again. For me it'll be boring as shit. While you guys are onstage performing I'll be sitting backstage. Doing nothing." I explained as he tightened his arm around, a weak attempt at trying to put me into a headlock.

"Well then hang out with the guys from Sixx AM, DJ and James. They're both pretty cool guys. Once you get to know them of course." He said as I shook my head. To Tommy everyone was cool once you got to know them, with the exception of Kid Rock, for obvious reasons.

"Yeah okay, but knowing my Dad he's not going allow me anywhere near them." I replied while Tommy rolled his eyes.

"Well he'll loosen up in a few nights, he's just worried about you y'know how parents are." He said as I rolled my eyes as we neared the backstage area. Dad loosen up, after what had already happened? Fat chance of that happening, there was a better chance of Kurt Cobain coming back from the dead then that.

“Yeah okay, I’ll believe that when I see it.” I muttered under my breath as Tommy nudged me. “Huh what?” I said as I looked up at him, he rolled his eyes.

“I’ve gotta go and get ready now.” He told me as he took a huge drink of whatever concoction was in his cup.

“Oh well then I’ll see you after the show I guess.” I said, unsure of what I was supposed to do while they were performing and getting ready. I mean it’s not like I could go and chat with someone, because well Mick didn’t trust me at that moment, at all. I turned to walk away when Tommy cleared his throat loudly; I turned back around and sighed. What did he want now?

“Don’t I get a hug for good luck before I have to go?” He asked me in an innocent voice, I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

“Sure why not.” I answered in a flat tone as he grinned at me and the proceeded to give me a rib-crushing hug.

“Y’know Lucy, I’m really sorry about earlier today, about getting you in so much trouble.” He
whispered in my ear as he hugged me then softly kissed my cheek before pulling away.

“It’s fine, it doesn’t matter anymore.” I replied quietly, trying not to get myself into trouble again.

“Yeah it does Lu and I’m sorry ‘bout it, how about sometime on this tour I make it up to you? Just me you and a hotel?” He told me, I bit my lip at this moment right now that sounded good, really good to me but how good would it sound if Mick found out? How good would it sound after it happened and if I got pregnant again, as if he could read my mind he whispered. “Don’t worry I swear we’ll use a condom and Mick would never find out.” Was it really going to be worth it though?

“Sure, but not anytime soon, give it a few weeks; give it until the 19th and then we can do whatever we want.” I replied, he thought for a moment before giving me a look.

“Why the 19th?” He asked as I rolled my eyes.

“My 18th birthday, that’s why. After that we can do anything we want.” He gave me a look and then smiled, obviously someone was in there happy place. Something I never wanted to see, ever.

“Sounds good to me.” He replied as he kissed me full on the mouth before running off to get ready. I smiled to myself; maybe this tour wasn’t going to be so bad after all.

Nikki’s POV
I watched from my corner as Tommy put on his pouty face and demanded a hug. Same ol’ T-bone, probably just wanting to feel her up again. Pervert. Lucy sighed before she gave him a hug. He pecked her on the cheek as they pulled away from each other and talked in low tones. Knowing past experiences, talking in low tones with someone of the opposite gender meant that you more than likely had something to hide. And if it was going on between Lucy and Tommy it probably about sex.

Mentally I slapped myself every time that I saw her. How stupid could I have been to sleep with her? How stupid could I have been to believe her when she said she was on the pill a costly mistake that ended up with her being pregnant. Not that the entire thing wasn’t a mistake it was believe me. I mean for a seventeen year old girl she was pretty damn good in bed but it was not worth it after hearing Mick scream at me for hours upon hours while we were in the recording studio. Not worth it at all. I mean for knowing Mick for all those years and hardly hearing his voice and then that. Let’s just say it’s a really good thing that he wasn’t like that ALL the time. I mean one Axl Rose was enough; we really didn’t need two of those, especially if they ended up competing with each other.

I smirked as I watched Tommy kiss her lightly on the lips and ran off. Oh Mick was going to shit a brick and throw it at Tommy when he found out about this. Exactly what I wanted to see happen. So with that I shook my head at Lucy, knowing that she wouldn’t see me and ran off to find Mick.
♠ ♠ ♠
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch=QaAo6HA2nto[/youtube]

This is actually a video from Crue fest the first show they played in West Palm Beach, Flordia. Oh and please excuse the AWESOME quality of this video.

It'll probably be my last update for a little bit.
Until my contest entry craze is finished, and until my final exams are over.
Wish me luck on my finals =D