Muziq for Love

Muziq for Love 6

Luna's Pov

"That Dante is so pushy," I said to Keri.

"Tell me about it," Keri said laughing.

We walked into the girls bathroom after Dante finally got Keri's hair straightener and a bit more scolding on Keri's behalf.

I walked in front of the mirror and saw my ugly reflection, it didn't even look like me. "Oh god I am such a mess, I look like Jessica Alba on crack," I screamed, "and my hair looks like Don King had a visit to press and curl." I heard laughter coming from Keri, why isn't that surprising?

"Your funny lil JLo," Keri said," So Luna where are you from?" Keri asked as she started to fix my hair.

"I'm from East LA and we moved yesterday," I replied as I tried to reapplied my eyeliner.

Keri scoffed and said," You moved from banging LA to boring Kingston, why?"

I hesitated telling her why, but then I said, "Well my dad left my mom, that was four years ago and the girl he supposedly loved more than mother took all his money and ran." I paused. Anger, pain, and sadness washed over me.

"Are you okay, Luna?" Keri asked with concern in her voice.

"Yeah I'm good. Anyways he started begging my mom to take him back, which she refused time and time again. So he started to threaten us and then we moved here. Oh and also mom always wanted to open a family restaurant so that's the other reason I'm here."

"Wow I'm sorry about that," Keri said with care now in her voice.

I shrugged, "Don't be, please," I said with a smile, then smacked my lips after a put on some cherry chapstick.

"Okay one more thing and then we can go to class," she pulled out the eye drops. I guess my eyes were still red. "Okay all done now look at the new you, thanks to my help".

I turned around to see myself in the mirror and my god did I look so much better than before, and the eye shadow Keri put on made my eyes stand out more than they ever had. I stood there gaping at myself, see how much different I looked. "Thanks so much, Keri," I said wanting to give her the biggest hug she's ever gotten, but I restrained myself seeing how we barley knew eachother.

"No problem, now off to class."

We walked to our class and saw I guess this time it was Tyson, oh god please don't let him see me and....Sean?!

"Sean, what the hell did you do," I yelled at him

"Um I kind of got into a fight," he said

"Wow your one big idiot! You know what I'm telling mom," I said pulling out my phone

"Wait wait wait wait, why are you with him Ty, were you the one that fought him?" Keri asked

"Naw that would be a waste of time, the cop dude told me to take him to see the principals office," he said innocently.

Keri rolled her eyes and said, "Whatever we have to go."

We ran to our next class, but right outside I realized something so I stopped Keri before she could open the door and said, "Wait, Keri we have to get late passes don't we since Dante told the teacher that we were at the office right?"

Keri bit her lip and murmered, "Damn your right, okay let's go...onward to the office." She bolted down the hallway and down the stair in a matter of 10 seconds, damn she was fast.

"Great more running," I sighed, " Dammit Keri wait up, espera me," I yelled even though she probably couldn't hear me.

-----

We finally got to the office, I handed someone my schedule and said there was something wrong. As the guidence counselor looked over it me and Kei were breathing heavily and shaking and sweaty(ew).

"Oh there is something wrong, they put you as a male instead of a female." Ouch! "Let me get you a new copy and a late slip," she said.

We finally left the office all sweaty and we looked at eachother and laughed.