Status: So I haven't updated in a million years I know. But school is ending, tomorrow is my last day, so hopefully I'll have a new chapter out this weekend(:

The Jock and The Genius.

Immunity.

I opened the front door and came face to face with a burly chest. I looked up and saw Josh looking down at me.
"Hello." I said blankly.
"Hey." He said brushing past me and taking a look around the room.
"Come on in." I grumbled slamming the door shut.
"What was that?" He asked looking down at me and grinning.
"Nothing." I hissed as I sat down. He sat down with me and threw his backpack on the glass coffee table that sat in front of the couch. He opened up his bag and pulled out all his books. Torn and doodled on. I stared at them blankly.
"So! What's first teach?" He asked throwing open a random book. I reached over and picked up a crumpled piece of paper.
"How about we start with this?" I asked holding up his math homework. He looked over at it and frowned.
"How about we start with something easier?" He asked glaring at the paper.
"It's math." I stated blankly. He rolled his eyes and sighed.
"Fine." He barked taking the paper from my hand, moving away some books, and slamming the paper down on the table.

"No! You multiple X by the square root of Y." I snapped starting to get frustrated.
"I don't know what Y is!" He snapped back glaring at me.
"That's why you have to find out what Y is!" I all but yelled.
"How?!" He said in the same tone. I groaned and rubbed my forehead with both my hands.
"You know what! How about you do the next question? It's really easy." I said putting my pencil down.
"How about you just do it for me?" He breathed into my ear. I tightened my jaw and looked over at him through the corner of my eye.
"I'm immune to you." I said casually. No I'm not. He grinned.
"Oh really? Why is that?" He asked slipping his hand onto my waist.
" 'Cause I have brains and don't fawn over guys who don't really care about me." I answered looking him blankly in the eye. He stared at me with a serious expression then turned away grinning; pulling his hand off my waist in the process.
"We'll see." He said conceitedly. Yeah we will. I thought turning back to the books.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I wrote most of this in class o.o LOL Yeeaah, anyhow sorry if there are any spelling/grammar mistakes. I hope you enjoyed it! ;DD

-Katie