Status: So I haven't updated in a million years I know. But school is ending, tomorrow is my last day, so hopefully I'll have a new chapter out this weekend(:

The Jock and The Genius.

Were you talking about me?

I looked up shocked to see Josh sitting down next to me and Frankie Kim, another player on the basketball team, sitting next to Christa.
"Did I hear you guys talking about me?" He asked with a conceited grin. I rolled my eyes.
"Big ego much?" I grumbled. He grinned even wider.
"What do you two want anyway?" Christa questioned shoving Frankie's tray away from her.
"Our table is gone so everyone scattered." Josh explained as he shrugged.
"Aw poor basketball players don't have anyone to sit with?" I asked with sarcastic sympathy.
"Yeah we do. Here." He said smiling.
"Go sit with the rest of the team." Christa snapped.
"No they're annoying." Frankie retorted.
"And you two aren't?" She said glaring at Frankie. Frankie and Christa have known each other since third grade. Each other always grating on each others nerves; almost like a game. When they got into high school it got worse from raging hormones and all that good jazz. Frankie rolled his eyes at her and started at his giant club sandwich.
"They're extremely immature. It's like they're back in kindergarten." Josh complained as he picked at his food.
"You're one to talk!" I hissed under my breath.
"What was that darling?" Josh said leaning over to me, putting an arm around my shoulders, and breathed in my ear. I gave him a disgusted look and shoved his face away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Annd another chapter :3 haha XD Sorry if there are any spelling/grammar mistakes. I hope you enjoyed it ;DD

-Katie