Whispers in the Dark

She's not bleeding on the dancefloor for attention

I sniffled and choked back my tears as I was pushed from side to side like a tether ball by Roscoe and Len-I learned the third one’s name was Sam. They laughed as my chin cracked on the floor, Roscoe ‘forgetting’ to catch me. “My bad,” he said, hauling me up by my arm. He spun me around once then groped my chest, getting a squeak from me.
“She squeaks like a mouse!” Len sounded amused as Roscoe pushed me forward into Len’s grabby hands. I felt so violated as he reached into my shirt and under my bra, squeezing my breast. I pushed him back, in vain since he was much stronger than me.
“I don’t think she likes it, Len.” Roscoe said, me getting pushed back to him, my shirt getting ripped off at the same time. I stood, feeling more exposed than I ever had in my life. I was shaking as I felt Roscoe’s hand on my back, loosing my bra.

Before I could stop myself I spun around, groping his groin and twisted. “Get your fucking hands off me.” I growled, twisting even more. He whined in pain; letting me go as I did too. I was immediately grabbed around the waist, my arms pinned to my sides. “We got a feisty one Roscoe,” Len said, his breathe tickling my ear. I knew I shouldn’t have done that, but it was nearly instinct. Rosemonde had told me that if anything like this happened to protect myself. I then screamed as my pants were practically yanked off me, leaving me stranded in my bra and panties. ‘Oh Dear God! Don’t’ let this be happening!’ Tears welling in my eyes again. “Please…” I whined, the words barely audible.
“Please?” Roscoe said, sounding surprised. “I think she wants it Len.” No!
“Well then let’s give it to her!” Len said, the tone of his voice making the tears come faster. A hand reached into my panties, feeling around before pulling them straight down. “Sam, come hold her down.” Len said, throwing me onto the floor as Sam held me down.
“NO!” I screamed, beginning my useless struggle.

***

I laid there, twitching, practically convulsing, no more tears being shed, the only thought going my head was that it hurt. It hurt so much I couldn’t stand it. My whole body ached from where they had beat me, bitten, punched, kicked. I never felt so much abuse in my life.
“Rosemonde? That’s you’re brother right?” Len-or was it Roscoe? My blood was rushing through my ears so fast I could barley hear him-or me saying Rosemonde’s name over and over.
“Rosemonde…please help me.” I whispered, closing my eyes and balled into the fetal position as though that would keep them away. “Please?” I then sobbed, unshed tears finally falling wet and quick. How could they do this? How could monsters like this walk the earth?
“Daddy would be proud of you, baby. You did real well for your first time.” Len said to me, pulling my hair. I just continued to cry, the pain not even comparing to what I felt already. “Don’t you think so?” He asked, pulling me by my hair into his lap, still ready for more. I had no more fight left in me, I didn’t want to kick, I didn’t want to scream, I just wanted to lie down and accept that…that I was money. I was traded for drugs and used like a toy. And no one was going to help me; Rosemonde was probably dead and left for the rats. “Ross…I need you.” I whispered-or maybe just mouthed it, as I was shifted in his lap. Not again…I couldn’t stand it again. But it was happening. ‘Help me.’
♠ ♠ ♠
What?! Two updates in one day?! Is the apocalypse coming? No, don't worry. I just got inspired is all. Once again another P!ATD ref. What can I say, I love their music. But still, poor Rachel. Will Rosemonde find his sister with Adrian's help or will she be forced to be nothing more than a toy to monster-ish men? And I know this chapter was sort of short, I'm sorry. I promise to make my updates better...or at least try to. Stay tuned and remember, comment!