The Story Of A Teenager

Relationship Time

She smiled and said, " I think you mean me be like your girlfriend." He smiled shyly and replied, " Yeah something like that." Then she kissed him. When she pulled awat he asked, " Would you want to be my girlfriend?" She smiled and kissed him again. He smiled and said," So i'm taking that as a hell yeah!" She nodded and kissed him again. They just stood there kissing for a while. Max's hands were resting at the small of Ashley's back and Ashley's arms were around his neck. Ashley hoped this would never end. She was in complete and utter ecstsy. They finally had to brake the kiss because they were both a little lightheaded. Ashley and Max just stood there gazing into eachothers eyes. When Ashley almost fell backwards, that was when they noticed someone else was in the room. Big strong arms caught hold of Ashley's shoulders from behind. When Ashley was caught she gasped. She hadn't known anyone else was with them.
"Well hello Ashley. Hello Max." Jesse said. They way Jesse said Maxwell's name he had a tone of pure hatred and disqust. Ashley felt her face getting hot from the fact her best friend had just caught her making out with her long time crush. "Is anyone going to say anything? Or all ya'll gonna keep staring at me like i have an extra eye?" Ashley quickly gave him a hug and said,"I'm so glad your here Jess! You won't believe what just happened! Today has to be a dream. There is no way that someone can go from being oh so depressed to completly excited in only a couple minutes." Jesse's next words had a hint of a venomous tone to them. "Yeah you better believe it. It looks like you managed to go from sobbing and crying about Brandon. To making out with the hottest guy in school. Congrates! Now i will be going. Bye." Jesse sounded relieved to be leaving Ashley alone.
"Oh Jess please don't be like that. Please let's talk. Is...Is what Max said about you liking me true?" Jesse simply laughed. "Of course i like you! Your my best friend!" Jesse and Ashley both knew that he avoided the question. Jesse only did it so he wouldn't make a fool of himself by saying he has been in love with her since 4th grade. "Jesse you damn right know that, that is not what the hell i ment. Now answer my goddamned question!" Ashley had suddenly gotten really, really pissed off at Jesse for jumping around the truth. She had no idea what the hell was happening to her. She felt so strange. It really scared her. Jesse sighed. He knew he had to answer her question sooner or later. He would prefer later and not sooner.