The Story Of A Teenager

(Not named yet) and not finished yet

Melissa ran up to Ashley after class. "Girl what the hell happened" Melissa's bluntness to everything made her happy sometimes. She wasn't a girl who would bullsh*t you into something. She was straight up and honest. Always. Melissa snapped "Girl you gonna freaking answer me or am i gonna have to go to your new boyfriend and ask him to explain?!" that caught Ashley's attention "H..How you know?" Melissa laughed. Ashley was dumber than she thought. "Girl did you forget Jesse is my brother? Which makes Max my cousin too. Only half though. But Jesse texted me bout everythin in last block. Are you a dumb*ss!?!" Ashley looked completly caught off guard. "What do you mean?" Melissa looked all of a sudden very very sad. "Ashley i know your not stupid. so why are you dating Max. He doesn't care about you. Far from it. he is only interested in how fast he can get you laid. So go with Jesse if anyone. He actually cares. He'd love to see you happy. But he wants you to be happy with someone who actually gives a damn. And he won't tell you everythign to your face so he won't hurt you cause he cares too much. Get your act together. Stop hurting my brother. Or get the f*ck out. Got it?" AShley just nodded and walked away. Her heart was killing her. She don't know what she'd do without everyone. It would be the end of her. She needed them too much.