The Story Of A Teenager

Accident

Wide eyed with shock Ashley looked around. She wasn't even sure what caused the sound. She quickly pulled out her headphones. She had to find out what had crashed and if anyone was hurt. She was so scared she faintly heard her twin sister Claire screaming her head off. Ashley soon realized Claire was alive and not injured in the bckseat. Ashley still had a very, very bad feeling. It seemed as if the whole world had gone mute. Ashley couldn't hear anything over her own heart beating faster and faster as every second passed.
Ashley looked over to make sure Brandon was alright and still breathing. Brandon wasn't okay. Brandon was unconcious. Ashely couldn't tell if he was breathing whiched scared her even more. She was too scared to check. She quickly had to find out what happened and why her brother was in this state. Outside the car she saw that there was a car smashed to pieces and smashed on the shoulder of the road. She wasn't sure what happened but somehow their car was smashed into the side of a building.

Claire was screaming so hard and loud that her voice was starting to crack. She didn't notice that Ashley was there. Of course she knew Ashley was there but then again it was as if she was there and not there. Clare just couldn't believe what had happened. Some drunk driver ran a red light. This dude would have smashed into Claire and Ashley and most likely have killed them. Their brother Brandon noticed this and managed to swerve the car around so the dude hit Brandon's side.Brandon side of the car had smashed into a small building. The other car had swirved out of control and flipped a bunch of times and now lies in ruins on the shoulder of the road. Brandon had saved them from dying but now may be dying himself.