The Story Of A Teenager

Check up

Ashley was too out of it to care what happened next. She was too scared to cry, too scared to scream. It felt like this wasn't even happening to her but as if she was watching it from the outside. She looked over at Brandon again. Oh god, she thought, my big brother! Is he alright? I can't live without him. A tear finally fell down her cheek.
Next thing Ashley knew the ambulance, police, and fire department were all there. They pulled her brother out to examine his injuries. They got Claire out and examined her no problem. Ashley was the only one they had trouble with. She was unresponsive to whatever they tried. She didn't say a word. She didn't hear anything they said. They finally had to drag her out like they did Brandon. Ashley was putting up no fight. All Ashley wanted to do was crawl in a hole and die. Brandon got sent off to the hospital. That was when they finally got a responce out of Ashley. Suddenly all of this became real to Ashley. She wanted to go off with her brother. She didn't want to leave his side ever again. They would not allow Ashley to go. Claire was too hysterical to even say a word. Ashley then asked herself a very serious question. What if Brandon wasn't paying attention? Her and her sister could be dead by now. Ashley then got a little hysterical. She tried her best to keep it hidden from Claire as much as possible. Ashley never got hysterical. so if Claire saw her that way. Well Claire would get worse and worse. I can't loose my big bro, she thought to herself sadly as another tear fell down her face.
They later realesed Claire and Ashley because they were fine, just a little shacken but that's all. Their brother Brandon wasn't fine. Ashley had asked the people if Brandon was alright or gonna be alright. All they did was ignore the poor little girl with dark sad brown eyes. So Claire and Ashley started off for school. Ashley didn't want to go to another boring day at SunnyDale High. They were alredy late and didn't want to be anymore late. So they started walking as fast as they could. Officer Bipkins was driving down the street and saw them. Officer Bipkins has been a family friend for years and years. Officer Bipkins asked them if they wanted a ride to school. Claire all but jumped in. So Ashley followed even though she wanted to walk to help clear her mind. Ashley knew Claire wouldn't feel safe walking. But honestly would you?