The Story Of A Teenager

Car Ride

All during the car ride Officer Bipkins tried to start a coversation with them but got nothing out of them. Neither of them felt like talking much due to the fact they just been in an accident! Finally Officer Bipkins grabbed Ashley's hand to get her attention. Realizing what he had done he quickly recoiled. He then said, "Ashley are you going to be okay? I know how you are when something like this happends. You always think the worst and get a little... um distant. I just want to know will you be ok?" Ashley responded, being polite as possible, "I don't know Officer Bipkins. Will Brandon be ok?" She prayed he would say yes but what he said was, "Ashley, Claire I'm sorry but i can't answer that. We don't know ourselves. Now Ashley, don't call me Officer Bipkins. It sounds so.... so um... so formal. I have known you since you were three. Call me George. You know when your father was alive, I was his best friend" He finished that with a smile. Claire and Ashley both said in unision "Whatever"
There was no more conversation after that. They sat in silence for the rest of the ride till they reached the wonderful world of SunnyDale High. Filled with raging hormones, drama, fights, bi**hy bimbos, jocks that are total jerks, and many many more. It's less of a school and more like a trip to hell! Ashley and Claire got out with Officer... um George. Ashley wondered why she even bothered attending another day at this school. Yeah there were her friends Jez, Melissa, and Jesse. Plus the cutest guy ever, Max. Ashley swears one day she is going to marry max with her friends Melissa, Jezabel, Jesse, and Josh to see it. Thinking of Josh got her wondering how has he been since him and Brandon got into that fight. Cause Ashley has not seen her 23 year old buddy since Brandon and Josh got into that major fight a couple weeks ago. Brandon thought Josh was doing stuff to her or at least thinking about doing stuff to her. Whatever Josh will be back, Ashley hoped. Ashley still saw o point in coming to school since she could hardly take her mind off Brandon.