The Story Of A Teenager

Arrival

Claire and George were leading Ashley into the building or so it seemed. Ashley felt like she was on auto drive. She was just stuck inside her head thinking of Brandon and only Brandon. She couldn't keep herself from worrying about him her only other sibling besides her twin Claire. Who at this moment looked absolutely stunning with her dark hair hanging down and her dark brown eyes that seem to complete her features. No wonder everyone loves her. She's every guy's dream girl. Just too bad no one sees it but Ashley. All guys think it is funny to brake her heart. Ashey think they are playing a game to see how far they can get with her then brake her heart. Being a protective sister is a full time job for Ashley.
As George led them into the office to sign them in late and why for, Ashley saw her friend Jesse. Of cource, she thought. He is waiting for the prinipal to see him. Ashley laughed mentally at what all Jesse could have done to get in here again. Jesse isn't great in school, but he is passing. He is not stupid but just kind of a slacker. He is amazing at sports, expecially football. If he puts as much effort into school as he does sports, he would be an all A student. Ashley laughed aloud. Yeah right, Jesse an all a student, ha it could never happen. Ashley joked to herself. Jesse was sitting in the waiting chair for students waiting for the prinipal. i wonder what he did this time? Ashley asked herself.