The Story Of A Teenager

Jesse

Officer Bipkins told Ashley and Claire to go sit and wait for him to be down. the place they sat at was where Claire wanted to sit. Big coincidence, It was right beside Jesse. Claire Has a huge crush on Jesse. Only if you could call it a crush. Yes Claire would always flirt with Jesse. She only did that because He was a giant puzzle she had to piece together. Jesse seemed to be the only guy in the whole school who didn't want to date Claire. Ashley thinks that is actually what first brought Claire's attention to Jesse in the first place. Ashley remembers the day very clearly. Jesse was one of those mysterious types of guys. The ones who were like no other on the world. Once he turned Claire down she had her mind set. She WOULD have him no matter who got in her way! Too bad for Claire that her twin Ashley knew that Jesse liked somebody who wasn't Claire. He never really talked about her much and when Ashley would bring her up he would quickly change the subject. Ashley was finally glad she didn't have a friend who was just using her to get to Claire, like most did.
As Ashley and Claire sat down next to Jesse on the gray colered chairs (which certainly were ugly) Claire put on the good behavoir. Ashley turned full attention onto Jesse. He was so completly oblivious to the fact the She and Claire were right there next to him. That was due to the fact that her was listening to his ipod. Ashley found that it was layed on his lap as if he didn't care if he got caught. which Ashley knew he really didn't care if he did get caught with it out. Ashley quickly garbbed the black ipod so she could see what exactly what he was listening to. Of course he was listening to their favorite band Nickleback. Although he was playing their favorite band he was also playing her song. Side of a bullet was Ashley's favorite song by them. Ashley knew the true meaning of the song. Nickleback was friends with Dimebag Darrell, the guitarist of Pantera. They wrote this song for him when he got shot at a concert in front of his brother by some stupid marine. So Ahley turned the volume down which actually got Jesse to jump, apparently not noticing his ipod had gone missing. Once Jesse jumped Ashley smiled in satisfaction. He then noticed it was Ashley who had took his ipod and gave her a wonderful smile. There was a glint of relief in his blue eyes as he looked at her. "So now she shows up." Jesse said this with a hint of relief in his voice. He then went on,"Where were you? Mel was freaking out. She was thinking you were dead!" Ashley realized how close Melissa had gotten to how she actually felt. Ashley just shook her head and said, "I'm fine. Brandon might not be though." Jesse's blue eyes widened with shock "What!?"