I'm Not Insane

White

Brian stared up at the plain boring white ceiling as he chewed on the inside of his cheek. He once again awoke to find himself in hell. He slowly raised up, allowing a light sigh escape through his thin lips as he looked around and took in his surroundings. The white walls were enough to make his stomach churn. He was so sick of the fucking white. His room was in desperate need of a splash of color. He was almost to the point to where he wanted to kill someone and paint his walls with their blood. At least then they would hold some color other than white.

He tossed his feet off the edge of the bed and allowed them to tap against the cool tile, making some sort of beat. He chewed on his bottom lip and narrowed his eyes down as he looked over at the window which held the steel bars over it. What was the point of having fucking windows if they put up bars to keep you from escaping? He didn't give a fuck about the outside world if he was stuck in this hell hole.

He raised up and pulled the day old shirt from his torso and picked up an old warn band tee from his things. He slipped it over his head and then decided to go and see what trouble he could stir up today. He was in one of those moods, which meant someone was going to get fucked with whether they liked it or not. God help whoever he decided would be his victim today.

He walked down the hallway, looking at everyone who passed by him. Some were nurses, and some were fellow patients, though no one really tickled him enough to cause a reaction. He smirked when he saw a nerdy little guy standing in the corner, clutching a copy of Harry Potter under his arm. He was talking to one of the nurses. Brian laughed as he watched the kid push his black framed glasses high on his nose.

"What a fucking loser," Brian muttered, as he watched the kid continue talking to the nurse. The kid snorted and that made Brian lose it with laughter. Rosalie Parker, who was the nurse talking to the boy turned around and eyed Brian. He smirked and winked at her.

After Rosalie spoke a few more sentences to the boy she walked over to Brian, her arms crossed over her chest as she stared into his brown eyes. Brian had caused some problems over the past couple of weeks and he had just got his freedom back.

"I'd hate to think you're only out in the hallway to cause problems," Rosalie said.

"Oh no, Ma'am." He grinned, "I would never do something like that."

"Brian, I'm being serious. Try to keep yourself out of trouble." She demanded, and then walked down the hallway.

He watched as she disappeared from sight. He snickered as he quickened his pace and caught up with the nerd he'd been eying earlier. He didn't know why he liked causing trouble and picking on people. Sometimes he wasn't like this, but then he had these days when he just couldn't control the way he acted.

He caught up with the kid, and then took his book from him slyly. The kid turned around and at first his expression was pure anger, but then when his eyes landed on Brian's smirking face his expression changed.

"Br-Bri-Brian," He stuttered.

"What'd you say, midget?" Brian asking, flipping through the book, and ripping out pages as he went. "Couldn't quite understand you over all the fucking stuttering."

"Let me have my book, Brian!" The kid demanded. "Or I'll go get Miss Parker."

"To what? Suck my dick, because she will be no help to you." Brian snickered, as he tossed the book down the hallway.

"Hey!" The kid cried out.

Brian just smirked as he grabbed the kid by the collar and shoved him up against the wall. He thought back to this morning and about how he wanted to redecorate the walls with a new shade of paint. He licked over his lips as his brown eyes bore down into the young blue ones of the scared teenager. Brian then heard something and looked down and couldn't help but to laugh when he noticed the kid pissed his pants.

"Did you just fucking piss your pants?" He asked.

The kid attempted to say something several times, but no words came out. He just looked up at Brian in fear. Brian grinned and then released the kid from his grip. He was going to take some physical action towards him until he heard someone clear their voice from behind him. He slowly turned around expecting to see a nurse or doctor, but smirked when he saw Jade standing there. She pushed some of her dark hair behind her ear and shook her head.

"When are you gonna stop terrorizing people, Brian?"

"Probably never," He replied with a shrug.

It had been a couple of weeks since he last saw Jade. He had just gotten his freedom back yesterday. He wasn't usually much for socializing, but she was one of the few people besides the guys he could get along with. She shook her head as she looked at him.

"You're never going to learn, are you?" She said softly. "You keep doing this and you're never going to get out of here."

"I'll rot in here any fucking way," He muttered.

Brian really had no hopes of getting out of this place alive. He had been here for over two years now, and he knew that probably wasn't changing anytime soon. No one gave a shit about him, but the few friends he had in this hell hole. Even then, sometimes he thought they didn't care.

"I'm heading down to the art room, would you like to go?" Jade asked.

He shifted uncomfortably on his feet wondering if he should go with her or not. He was really itching to cause some trouble, but maybe that could wait. He knew the minute he punched someone he would have his rights taken away again. He really wasn't in the mood to receive shocks either, so spending time with Jade sounded like the obvious choice.

"Sure, I don't have a murder lined up. I guess I have some time to spare."

"What?" She asked, burrowing her brows together.

"Nothing," He muttered. "Let's just go," He sighed, as he began walking towards the Art room.