Voodoo

Introduction.

Have you ever been dominated?

I mean really dominated. Fucked until you can't breathe; until you're screaming or crying or bleeding or pleading for them to stop.

When I was twenty, I found complete dominance.

I was a virgin when I met him, believe it or not, and he showed me things and made me believe things in myself I never would have believed otherwise.

He was older, incredibly experienced, and was completely confident of himself. See, at this time in my life I still wasn't completely confident in myself, but he brought that out in me.

You're probably thinking - oh yeah, of course you're gay, everyone always knew that. I'm not really gay, I just fell head over platform boots for a guy that I never thought I would.

Want to know a secret? Once I tell you this crazy story of our relationship - Adam and mine - you will be the only one that knows of what happened.

He was obsessed with me and I.. I guess I let myself fall for him after a few hot nights together. That's not to say that I didn't like our relationship - I loved every minute of it. But there was always that voice inside my head that told me what we had wasn't good, it wasn't professional.

You'll see how it all ends up. I promise you that.

So, I ask you - have you ever been dominated?
♠ ♠ ♠
pleaseee tell me what you think.

I haven't written anything new in ages!