Status: Working on it.

Bringing In Light

I

"Alright, Izzy. I think we need to... discuss your habits," My mom says and yawns as she sits on my bed. I look at her and raise and eyebrow, trying hard not to laugh. "You have many boys come over, you stay in your room at all times, with the boys or not, you eat a lot-"

"So you're calling me fat, eh?" I ask her suddenly, stopping her in mid-sentence.

She sighs, "No sweetheart. You just eat a lot. You have a very high metabolism, so I don't think you'll be getting fat any time soon."

"So... What's wrong with having boyfriends? Or guy friends, sorry."

"There's just to many. Baby, you don't know how much guys eat, do you? Everyday, I have to feed your father, your 2 younger brothers, and your 3 older brothers. Do you know how many mouths that is?"

I gape at her. "How the hell can you bring math into this subject?!" I yell at her, horrified.

She smiles at me and leans towards me. "Just checking to see if you really are my daughter," She says and giggles as she kisses my forehead.

I roll my eyes. "Mom... You really get on my nerves sometimes," I say and grab my Short Stack CD before putting it in my stereo. "Plus, this should let you know that I'm your daughter," I add and laugh as I hit play. I smile as one of my favorite songs come on: Sweet December.

I'm coming home, I'm coming.
I'm coming home, I'm coming.


I giggle at that. Sounds so wrong!

So wrap your arms around me, Darling.
Just so you know, I'm comin' down around you, darling.
We never looked this beautiful.
And though, I'll be your Sweet December, (oh oh, oh oh)
I don't need you when I got my pride. (oh oh, oh oh)
So can't you see,
Everything you are belongs to me.

I start dancing and jumping around the room, singing the lyrics as loud as I can. I smile as I turn up the volume, knowing that the neighbors can hear the music by now.
Hey!
The city lights were fading,
I saw her on the pavement,
Dressed in black,
and writing wrongs.
The station played our favorite song.
She said, I don't think I remember,
A taste as sweet as this December.
And I know I'm comin' home
I'm comin' home.

I open my blue curtains to my window and smile as the sunshine shines on my face. I think of Cassidy. She might kill me if she knew I was spying on her newest crush across my street. I walk to the stereo and turn it up even more. I start dancing even more crazier and more stupider, still singing the lyrics.
So wrap,
Your arms around me,
I'm comin' home,
I'm comin' home.
To be,
Your Sweet December. (oh oh, oh oh)
So can't you see,
Everything you are belongs to me.

Hey!
The city lights were fading,
I saw her on the pavement,
Dressed in black,
and writing wrongs.
The station played our favorite songs.
She said, I don't think I remember,
A taste as sweet as this December,
And I know I'm comin' home
I'm comin' home!

Yeah!
Da da da da da.
The city lights were fading,
I saw her on the pavement,
Dressed in black,
and writing wrongs,
The station played our favorite song.
She said, I don't think I remember,
A taste as sweet as this December,
and I know.
I'm comin' home,
I'm comin' home.
(I'm comin' home, I'm comin'
I'm comin' home, I'm comin'
I'm comin' home, I'm comin'
I'm comin' home, I'm comin')

(So wrap your arms around me, darling,
Arms around me darling,)
I'll be your Sweet December.


I sigh as I sit on my bed and take out my clothes for the morning, blue Short Stack shirt, black skinny jeans, a red ribbon to put in my hair, and a red belt to match it. I take out my neon green converse and put them right next to my bed. I smile as I walk to my dresser and take out my black knee high socks with a few skulls going up the side. I sigh again and lay down in my bed. I stretch my arms thinking, This is it. I'm going to a Short Stack concert tomorrow. I have only one night to impress them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay!!! Another Short Stack story!!!
I'm doing this with my best friend and a random but very good author!

This took about a day to do, so sorry if it's a bit crappy, but I promise... It'll get better!!!

Subscribe and comment?