Why Does Dorothy Deserve A Yellow Brick Road?

...

Image

December 1, 2009
Yellow Brick Road Maker
3958 S Newberry Lane
Brick Town, Oz

Dear Yellow Brick Road Maker,

My name is Amanda and I would like a yellow brick road to guide me through my life. I may not live in Oz, or anywhere close, but my address is not hard to find. Though southern Arizona does not see many tornados, we do have lots of sun rays which could be a great way to transport now that solar energy is in such high demand.

Further more, I deserve a road to guide me through my life and help me achieve my goals. Dorothy, though a nice girl at first, is not as wonderful and deserving as she would like others to think. From the very first moment she landed in Oz all she did was cause trouble and ruin other’s lives. She’s a murderer (it was her house that killed a life, no matter how evil that life was lived) and only killed to steal a pair of shoes. She promotes false hope in a scare crow, a tin man, and a lion by convincing them that one man can give them things they already possess. Then she exposes an elderly man as a fraud instead of letting him live the rest of his life as he wishes. By contrast I am not a murderer (by my house or my hands), I do not give false hope, and I love my grandpa, along with every other elderly person around the world.

So I believe that my life is more deserving of a guiding road and Dorothy should be placed into Kansas’ justice system for the crimes she has committed. If you could send this road via express sun rays and have it here by Christmas I will triple my good deeds from just helping my elders across the road to carrying all their groceries to their house. Please contact me with your answer as soon as possible.

Graciously,
The Deserving One
A.K.A. Amanda
♠ ♠ ♠
Fun?