The Man That You Fear

The Blonde and Coffee

I walked into the mall that was a couple blocks from my house. I looked around and tried to find something to do for now. Hmmmm... theres the adult store ... victorias secret ... uh hah, Hot Topic. I started walking to it and a dumb blonde ran into me with a hot cup of coffe.

"GOD DAMNITT!" I screamed as the coffe went all over my leg.
"Oops, uhhhh ... sorry!" She said staring at me with a half smile.

I glared as she started giggling. She looked over at her friends and gave a quick smile and turned back to me. She must be happy for what I can do with her. Shes not going to like it but I sure will... sweet revenge.

"I'll catch you later ... loser" she said as she started walking away.

As she walked away laughing I whispered under my breath ...

" sooner than you think bitch".

I waited for her friends to leave and she finally came out. As she started to dial a number on her phone I grabbed her and threw her into my car. She tried to scream but I put my hand over her mouth. I grabbed the duct tape and wrapped her wrists so she couldn't use them to get the door open and we left.

I led her into my house with my hands over her eyes so she couldn't figure out where I live. I opened the door and turned the light on. She started screaming when I let her mouth go. She started screaming and hollering

"L-l-let me go damnitt! Oh its you again, let me go loser!'' she started screaming.
"Your getting what you deserve bitch!"

I grabbed her arm and led her to my bed and took most of her cloths off. I pushed her down and unzipped my pants. She screamed more and I decided to get more duct tape. I put it over her mouth and smiled. She is finally a little bit quieter!

I led myself to her thong and ripped it off. She sat there crying. I smiled, she was getting what she deserved. I put my dick in and laughed as she cried more. I went as hard as I could. She cried harder and yelped when I was ramming her.

"I hope you like this because if you act like this again you might just get it from someone else bitch" I whispered into her ear.

When I came I looked at her and smiled. She had tears and make-up running down her face. i got off of her and laughed. I grabbed her neck and started choking her. I let go when I saw her face turning a different color.

"Tell the cops and this is how you die bitch, trust me I'll know" I said slowly watching her choke.

She nodded her head. I put a blind over her eyes and brought her back to the mall and left for home. my license was covered so she couldn't find me.