The Life of Michelle Armstrong

The Plan!

Nobody’s P.O.V.

*RECAP*

“I was thinking that maybe we could…”

*End Recap*

Joey continued, “I was thinking that maybe we could put bleach in a bucket, and when dad goes through the door, the bucket will drop and the bleach will pour on dad, making his hair bleach, how about it guys?” “That is the most ingenious plan I’ve ever heard,” Michelle continued, “Good for you, Joe!”
“Yea! That’s a sick plan!” Jakob commented on Joe’s prank.
“Thanks, guys.” Joey had exclaimed. “What are you guys waiting for? Let’s go now!” Michelle had said as the guys got off Jakob’s bed. The Armstrong kids then went to the backyard to get a bucket from the shed. They then went to Michelle’s room to get some bleach. “Why do you have bleach in your bathroom?” Jakob asked. “Two words: long story.” “Oh!” Joey and Jakob said together. As they filled the bucket with bleach, Adrienne came in to check in on them. “Mom!” They all exclaimed, “What are you doing here?” Michelle asked. “I was checking in on you guys,” she continued with suspicion, “but I can tell ya’ll are busy.” “WE ARE!—I mean we are, Mom, thanks for checking in. NOW PLEASE ,Mom, leave us to our work.” Jakob had said. “Okay, Okay, I’m going, I’m going. I’ll be downstairs if you need me.” “‘Kay, Mom!” They all yelled as she smiled going downstairs to the living room. As they finished, they snuck the buck downstairs to the door that leads to the studio in the basement. Michelle put the bucket on the top jam of the door. They then heard their dad’s footsteps. “Go, Go, Go!” Michelle had whispered yelled. They hid behind the island in their kitchen. They heard the door open and then, “AHHHHH!! What the hell!?” Their dad, Billie, had yelled. “Yes!” They all said as they high- fived each other. “MICHELLE, JOEY, JAKOB! GET OVER, NOW! “Uh-Oh!” They all yelled. They went to their dad with innocent looks on their faces. “All I have to say that I am very disappointed in you guys, but nice try! Hey, I’m keeping it like this, my hair looks pretty. Thanks guys!” He had said as he was adjusting his hair, “and you guys are grounded for the day.” “Dangit!” They all yelled. “At least it was worth the try.” Joey had said. “Yea.” Michelle had said. “Well, you and I heard dad say we’re grounded, didn’t Ya?” Jakob had said. “Don’t rub it in!” Michelle had said as she started trudging upstairs. Joey and Jakob followed.