Status: active yayness

Forever Baby

Naked

It had been 4days since Synyster Gates had fought Anabelle for her to become his pet. He lay on the sofa watching ‘Lost boys’ with Anabelle on the ground in front of him, Miarko lying close to her.
He had been surprised by her. She was mostly calm, only getting annoyed when she was touched without permission; Michelle tried putting anything on or near her. Bell also got annoyed at loud voices, mostly high pitched sounds. Anabelle seemed to eat heaps and love running.
However much to Synysters disappointment he had not walked in on the lycan when she was in her naked human form, if he was honest, he wanted to see it again. Her pale skin, blondish white hair and wild eyes made many vampires look like shit, not that he would ever admit it though.

‘Your pushing the limits Princess.’ Miarko commented as Anabelle explained what had happened the first night.
‘Lax Miarko, I know everything about him, I know he isn’t going to react badly until someone else is around.
Miarko let out a grumble but said no more.

Syn let out a groan hearing a car pull up in the drive way, Michelle had been out with Gena that night, shopping for things for their pets as they planned on getting a photo shoot done with the lycan pets for some publicity. Already Synyster could tell there was going to be trouble.
“Baby I’m home!” Michelle screamed with Gena trailing behind her as they entered the living room.
Anabelle was already growling at the sight of the pink bag which was hanging from Michelles wrist.
“She’s going to attack you” Syn sounded bored not caring that his girlfriend was about to get bitten.
“Bell play nice ok?” Michelle sang, only to get a growl in return.
Reaching into the bag, she pulled out a hot pink collar which had glitter in the pattern of Zebra stripes going across it, as well as a bell hanging from it.
Gena pulling out a identical collar but a baby shade of blue.
Syn chuckled as just as he had predicted, both the lycans erupted into louder growls and snarls.
“I wouldn’t do that if I was you” Syn advised one last time seeing Bell and Miarko get ready to bite.
Not listening the girls tried getting the horrible collars within a foot of the lycans. Soon the hot pink strap was being chewed in the white lycans powerful jaw while Gena started to whine about her bleeding hand.
“Told ya. Come on you two lets go out to the beach” Syn called the two lycans who happily followed him out the front door, jumping on the back of the truck.

Anabelle lay on the black sofa, it was about 4 in the afternoon so she knew she wouldn’t be bothered by anyone. Even though vampires were only weakened by the sunlight they hated showing their weakness so most of the only came out at night.
Anabelle hummed along to Pantera as her naked body lay stretched across the sofa, she was amazed how much she got away with. Synyster pretty much let her do whatever she wanted. At night she was given full run of the house, he didn’t seem to mind when at night different CDs were in the stereo or she had been watching DVDs. She was given the best meat and ate whenever she wanted. Hell the Rev had given her Jack Daniels last time he was here. She was almost not looking forward to the day that she would return to the pack.
The pack, something she didn’t want to particularly think about. In her thousands of years she had always loved her years roaming. When she needed the company she had guards, just to protect her from the vampires who she had trouble with. It was easier that way. Just roaming, going between cities, never worrying about where she was going, what she would do tomorrow, being alone with one or two guards was amazing like that. With a pack, she was tied to one place, had to constantly plan what she was going to do, where their food was coming from, what humans were with them, where the vampires were, just so much thinking and worrying. Anabelle hated planning with a burning passion.

Syn could hear pantera playing quietly in the living room, accompanied by a sweet voice, carefully walking into the room her saw her naked body lying on the sofa, he bite down on his lip trying to bite back the thoughts of touching her perfect porcelain skin.

“Synsyter Gates, though named Brian Haner Jr by his mother. This vampire is the nice age of 1008. His favourite colour is purple, he loves smoking Marlboros. His tattoos are of monsters because he likes them. He became a full vampire when he was 21. He is a guitarist of Avenged Sevenfold, his band which sky rocketed when his father became king.” Syn dropped is lower jaw in shock, quickly composing himself he closed his mouth.
“So you know a little about me” He spoke cockily assuming she had googled him.
“Last night you got a txt from Zacky asking where Michelle was because he thought he saw her in town with another man but of course you said she was with her twin Valery. You got angry was jealousy and suspicion you drained a grand total of 13girls after which you passed out. You woke up to Michelle coming home so you quickly ran upstairs and jumped in the shower.” The girl continued.
“You live with me, how do I know you haven’t been spying on me.” Synyster replied quickly wondering how she knew about the txts since he had deleted them right after.
“We could play this game all night but I know someone doesn’t come down stair from being in bed with their whore of a girlfriend to come see his lycan who at night roams the house so she doesn’t hear the sex, for no reason.” The girl no stared at the vampire with her large blue eyes.
“Right. Well as you know the guys and I form a band. We are making a new track and it’s about the war and lycans. It would be amazing if we could get you to do some growls and barks in it, we leave on tour in one month and we want to have it recorded before we leave.”
“Master of the house is going to leave me for months alone in the house? And you want me to do growl into a mic? Personally I found Rev’s idea mush more appealing.” The lycan referred to his idea that they should just take the lycans with them on tour and have them growling on stage and it would keep unwanted vampires away.
“You would go on a tour bus with a group of vampires for months and be put on stage where you would have to act like a good pet and do everything I say. And you would have to wear a collar.”
Anabelle lay motionless thinking for a moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Thank you to those who have commented you are muchly loved!
More comments mean more updates and longer posts