Status: active yayness

Forever Baby

The Rev Ninja

“Baby I’m gonna miss you so much” Michelle whispered in Syn ear as she lay naked on his chest.
“I’ll miss you to chelle” Synyster knew he was lying. There was nothing he was going to miss about her, if anything he needed the break from her, maybe he could find a replacement on tour.
“Fuck I forgot my smokes” Synyster cursed as he realised he had left his cancer sticks down stairs along with his lighter.
“I’ll get them babe” Michelle offered, already trying to get out of the bed in a sexy manner, however it was somewhat of an epic fail as her foot got caught in the sheet and she fell over.
As Michelle groaned Synyster chuckled, getting out of bed gracefully he left the room and headed down stairs to get his craving.

“You Mr Gates have been coming down stairs an awful lot lately.” The girl commented as she sat on the marble bench eating a large raw steak, the blood juices dripping down her chin, her teeth her sharp and long as she ripped through the meat, and damn was it sexy.
The vampire fought back letting his fangs come out as he looked the other way, quickly he scurried into the living from to grab what he was looking for.
“Oi Gates” Anabelle called before the vampire disappeared up the stairs.
“Yes Bell” Synyster poked his head back in the kitchen as the girl walked very seductively to the vampire.
Synyster froze as she went on her tip toes and put her arm around his neck, pulling him down slightly, reaching up to his ear she whispered
“I’m beginning to enjoy the view that comes with the day” swiftly Anabelle brushed her lips against Synysters before walking into the living room, leaving his standing there stunned. When he finally shook his head he slowly began his way back up stairs.

“Fuck! What have I done! Just because he’s fucking damn sexy and urrrrgh! He’s a vampire! Get a hold of yourself Anabelle!” The girl cursed loudly, nobody had ever had this effect on her. She just wanted to tackle him to the ground and fuck his fangs off, he was driving her crazy, his amazing smell, sexy body, seductive voice, even the way he moved made her want him.
What was worse was that in a matter of hours she would be stuck on a bus with him for 3months, which was something that actually scared her. Anabelle didn’t know if she could control herself for that long.

Syn threw that last of his bags on the bus before walking over to the rest of the guys.
“I think that’s everything ready then” Shadows stated as he went through a mental check list.
“Let’s go then fuckers” Johnny Christ practically yelled as he walked towards the large tour bus.
“Syn and I just have to sort out the lycans.” Zacky grabbed Syn by the arm and took him to where the lycans had been chained to tree outside Synysters house so they couldn’t cause trouble. Unhooking the chain both lycans had choker chains around their necks.
Cautiously Anabelle climbed onto the bus after Miarko who went on happily, the two of them finding a comfortable place on the floor Anabelle immediately closed her eyes, going into her sleeping state.

Synyster threw himself onto one of the sofas, getting a beer and lighting up a smoke.
“She is one of the laziest lycans I have ever seen” Johnny Christ laughed as he watched the white lycan lye down on the floor and go to sleep. Syn however chuckled when he heard a low growl come from the ball of fur.
“Nah she can run circles around anyone when she’s in the mood. And she could kick your ass any day!” everyone laughed at the comment as they made themselves comfortable, Miarko rubbing against Zackys leg.
“So first so is tomorrow night.” Shadows was looking over the tour plan.
The guys all entered conversation while the Rev decided to play ninja and scare the sleeping form of Anabelle.
“Well, I’m going to the bathroom” The Rev annoyed loudly, even though there was no bathroom on the tour bus. Sneaking down the other end of the bus, the rest of the band keeping talking.
Anabelle lay motionless; she planned on having her fun with the Rev.
Just before the Rev jumped on Anabelle she sprung up and tackled the tall drummer to the ground, giving a wolfy chuckle, as the rest of the guys began laughing.
“Dammit! . . . The Rev Ninja with strike again!” the Rev gently pushed the lycan off as he went to grab a beer and found his seat again.

“So tonight we have a very special show for you all!” Shadows screamed into the microphone.
Giving a nod to Synyster and Zacky they jogged off stage to where the Lycans were tied to a hook in the stage.
Both vampires quickly unchained the lycans and put them on their leads then strode back to the stage, the crowd erupting into screams.

Anabelle looked around at all the vampires, already she had adrenaline pumping through her body, her senses were going wild with all the vampires.
The lights went wild and flames shot up around the stage.
Anabelle stood proud; her head heard high refusing to flinch at any sound or movement.
“Tonight Syn and V have bought their lycans so can you two give us introductions?” Shadows looked at the two vampires.
“Well this is Miarko, he’s my lycan and he’s the biggest push over I know.” Zacky chuckled as he rubbed Miarkos head, the lycan happily taking the attention.
Anabelle snapped at the air and growled, her fur on ends.
“My lycan however is much more kick ass Vengeance. OK all you fans, give a loud shout for Bell”
The crowd erupted into a roar of cheers.
Cages were lifted out from hidden holes in the stage, the four cages had lycans in them. The wolf bodies threw themselves against the bars as they snarled and growled.
Within moments however they went silent when they felt the presence of the Princess. The four of them stopped, they turned around to stare in owe, their Princess stood growling at the crowd.
The lycans quickly bowed down in submission to their higher. Anabelle gave them a quick nod, telling them to quickly return to growling hoping what happened wouldn’t raise too many eye brows.
With the shrug of the shoulders from Avenged Sevenfold began playing, the crowd once again erupting into screams.
♠ ♠ ♠
I couldn't help but put something funny about the Rev
Comment Please!!!!!!!!!