Status: active yayness

Forever Baby

Silent Converstation

Jason Berry handed out the room cards for the hotel rooms. Synyster both Zacky having a Lycan friendly room, where they had a room for the lycans to stay in.
Anabelle was welcomed by the strong smell of arousal and sweat as a young girl lay in a small teddy on the bed, her body exposed in a way that would tempt every man with eyes.
Syn let out a low growl of excitement, Anabelle quickly finding a dark wooden door with a large dog door in it. Pushing her nose through first she went into the small room.
The walls were blood red with a black ceiling and carpet just like the master room. In the left corner was a large black pillow which was intended for sleeping on. On the right wall was a dumbwaiter, next to that was a large touch screen which showed with a menu of food, movies, music, grooming and toys.
Anabelle chuckled it seemed that his hotel wanted to even treat lycans to a great time.
Hearing moans coming from the master room Anabelle soon pushed the icon that said music with her nose. Shifting through she found ‘Escape the Fate’, using her nose once again she turned the volume up causing ‘the flood’ to blast through the surround sound system in the small room.
Anabelle looked around the rest of the room, seeing a large mirror on the left of the door, she trotted over, looking at her reflection she saw her fur mattered and dirty from sweating under the stage lights and not having a wash in days, her teeth were to say the least disgusting. Her paws shows small cuts and dried blood from walking on gravel. In all the beautiful lycan looked like a mess. Going back to the touch screen she turned the volume down. After listening for afew moments Anabelle reached her mind into the room, the girl was about the leave, surprisingly the hotel had live in blood fountains. After another few minutes Anabelle finally decided to get groomed. Going back to her touch screen she went through the different menus under grooming until she found the most expensive groom which would take care of her completely, also costing Synyster $1500. Pushing the last button the screen announced it was asking for permission. Hearing a loud beep from the master room, Anabelle heard Syn go to his own screen, reading what Anabelle wanted he approved of the treatment.
“Thank you, a groomer will be up shortly to accompany you to our grooming visilities” a calm voice came from the speakers.

Anabelle lay on the pillow for only 3minutes before she heard the knock on the master door. Followed by a knock on her own door, giving a bark a young human walked in, her black hair tired in a long ponytail wearing black dress pants and a red t-shirt., in her hand was a simple leather lead.
“Her name is Bell, call her anything else and she will have a bitch fit. Also don’t go near her with pink” Syn stated from the other room, the girl gave a quiet thank you and nod as she clipped the lead to the choker chain which still lay on her neck next to the diamond one.
Giving a slight pull on the lead, the girl led the lycan out and to the grooming rooms.

“Hey Short shit!” Synsyter yelled across the lobby as he made his way to the bar where the rest of the guys sat already on their way to getting drunk.
Johnny flipped Gates off as he tried to get the attention of a vampire 3tables from where they sat.
“Already got you a Jack Gates” Vengeance handed him the bottle before patting Miarkos head who lay patiently on the floor next to him.
“You bought the mutt with you?” Syn laughed but got a growl from the lycan.
“Babe magnet I’m telling you” Zacky laughed.
“I don’t think 5lycans would even help Christ” Shadows joked receiving a laugh from everyone.

After 2hours of joking with everyone drunk Miarko quickly got up from the floor and jogged over to Anabelle who was being lead by the same girl who had groomed her.
“Mr Gates what would you like me to do with Bell?” The girl asked in her quiet voice.
“Just leave her here” Syn slurred.
With a nod the girl bent down and unclipped the lead, giving a final pat before Anabelle rubbed her head against Miarkos neck to say she missed him.
‘Are they always like this when they drink?’ Anabelle asked looking at the vampires as the joked and slurred.
‘Unfortunately. Don’t worry you get use to it. None of them are bad drunks; they just become loud and easily manipulated. But anyway, where have you been, coming back looking like a million dollars’
‘I got groomed, I looked like shit anyway’
The two lycans lay on the ground next to the table, keeping in their silent conversation.

“OMG Becky! Is that the cutest lycan or what?!” Two Barbie like girls squealed before running over to Anabelle who growled loudly.
“Behave!” Syn growled, only getting a louder growl back.
“OH EM GE! ITS AVENGED SEVENFOLD!” the girl who was ‘Becky’ squealed.
Soon the two life size barbies were chatting the band up. Both had draped themselves over Synyster, shamelessly flirting.
‘Do you ever get sick of it?’
‘Sick of what?’ Miarko asked Anabelle.
‘The constantly squealing of fan girls and bitching and just . . that’ Anabelle indicated to the disgustingness of the girls.
‘You get use to it, like you get use to everything.’
‘They aren’t like us. They don’t have mates that they are with. They feel emotions for no reason and have unnecessary reactions. They are still very much human.’
‘Aren’t we too though?’
‘In my thousands of years, I have yet to see them prove me wrong that we are so very different. Our packs have structure, he have an order, respect and general manners. These vampires, they fight each other over nothing, they nag and squeal. They do things that do not make sense.’
‘I suppose. But does our mating make sense?’
‘Yes. Everyone has someone. Sure we can have relationships with others but don’t we all at some point find our mate? The only other that you can conceive with. The only other who you are the same with.’
‘I have always wondered something. Maybe in your thousands of years experience you will know the answer?’
‘No, I have never seen a lycan and vampire mate. There is the odd human and lycan mating, but mostly lycan and lycan. God would be curl to give us mates that would only live a fraction of our lives. It is truly painful to watch those around you die of age, becoming sick and crippled.’
‘It must truly be a hard thing to watch.’
‘I have been watching it happen for generations, my brother and I long ago learnt that you can’t cling to death, sure you can grieve those who you truly miss, but constantly grieving? It will slowly kill you.’
‘I see your point. It must be hard on you.’
‘Sometimes. Every few centuries I have what my brother calls my human period. I smoke for a bit, roam the world, you know how humans have their midlife crisis? It’s something like that.’
‘Proving that even lycans have their human moments?’ Miarko chuckled.
‘I have them for reasons. Particular lycans dying, stress, sometimes having a whole race look to you, for everything. Sometimes you need a break. Volt has them too, but he is more a suffer in silence kind of guy. I’m not saying we are completely without our human side, but most of us have to be more animal to survive.’
“Bell you are staying with Miarko and I tonight” Zacky spoke softly, as he watched Syn leave with the two vampires latched onto him.
“We will go in a short while” Zacky commented before getting a fresh drink, shaking his head at Synysters general disregard for his relationship and lycan who lay on the floor looking board while he began scratching Miarkos chin.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG 60 SUBSCRIBERS! soooooo i wanna hear more from thw wonderful peole that read this soooooo can i please have 10 comments for this chapter?
sorry i didnt comment those whowere wonderful for my last chapter but my internet has gone weird.